Little Tikes / Emails remained unanswered

1 16380 Roscoe BlvdVan Nuys, CA, United States Review updated:

We purchased a Little Tikes Bouncer for Christmas 2007. The Bouncer did not inflate correctly, so we contacted Little Tikes (as directed on the package, we were not to contact the reseller). When you call Little Tikes, you must leave a message. Eventually our call was returned. We were told that we could obtain a new bouncer if we defaced the original (with an authorization code) and send photos of the defaced bouncer along with a scan of the receipt to their customer service department. Well all of this happened in January/February 2008. It is now June 2008 and we have not yet received a replacement. We have received 2 phone calls from CS and 2 emails stating the bouncer is on its way. The last contact from them was March 5th 2008 (from Madelayne Ojeda) where we were told that a new bouncer would arrive in a few weeks. It has now been 17 weeks (!) since that communication and no new bouncer. Several f/u calls (unanswered) and about 15 emails have subsequently remained unanswered.

ADDENDUM: We received a replacement Bouncer today (June 21st). Shipping date was June 18th, the date this was posted. Looks like it worked!

Va

Comments

• Er
      10th of Aug, 2008

We purchased a Little Tikes 12 ft x 36 in pool with a zip-tight cover in May of 2008. It was not long before we realized the filter needed replacing. We called the 800 number to ask about what filter type was needed and to our amazement no one from the Little Tikes company knew. I took my own measurements of the filter it came with and found a match on ebay. I purchased a case and the day they arrived we went to change the filter, come to find out the measuremnets were right but the inner ring was much smaller than that of the filter that came with the pool. So I called Little Tikes 800 number again, the time the company gave me a filter number (filbur FC-3710) and a website to purchase the filters from (shepnell.com). I then went to the website and purchased 4 of these filters at about $7 a piece. About a week later our filters arrived, except this time the filters were twice the size of the pool pump. I then double checked that I hadn't made a mistake and also checked to be sure the company (shepnell.com) had not made any mistakes. There were no mistakes on my end or shepnells end- the mistake was made by the Little Tikes company, they gave me the wrong filter number. I then took my filter cartridge and the pool pump to a local pool supply store, not only did they not know what filter type it was but they also informed me that the pump was not the correct size for the pool. I then called Little Tikes 800 number again to inform them that not only did they give me the wrong filter number but I also informed them about the pump size and what I was told by the pool supply company (by the way the supply company I went to is one that Little tikes asked me to go to). This time I spoke with a supervisor who was very friendly and told me to gather my information and my receipts from filter purchases and send them to thier corporate office via e-mail. I did this immediatly. I was told I would be reimbursed for my filter purchases and that someone would from corporate would contact me soon. I still have yet to be contacted by anyone from corporate. I have made several phone calls to the 800 number asking about the matter and have been told the same thing every time- that I am just waiting for corporate to contact me. This has now been going on all summer and no one has contacted me. The filter is falling apart from the chlorine use and the pump is not cleaning the pool efficiently. I do not recomend buying a Little Tikes pool until there is valid information out there that all the issues they have had are fixed. We are very upset about this matter and there has been no resolution. I am now asking the company for a full refund of the pool purchase, we will see where this takes us.

• Da
      19th of Jul, 2010

My son received the Pop Tunes Toddler Guitar for his birthday in
    anuary. Lately, the guitar has been playing half of the songs. I have
    ecently replaced the battery. However, the guitar still is not working
    orrectly. I haven’t ever purchased or my son received a gift for his birthday
    r any other time that last only 7.5 months. I think that is ridiculous. I am
    ery disappointed with the product. They refused do anything without receiving a receipt. Which this was a gift and I do not have a receipt. I advised that I would be posting a complaint on this website and the BBB.