Little Tikes Super Soccer Ball Pit / missing parts

1 Toledo, OH, United States

My daughter recieved the super soccer ball pit for her birthday, and it was missing the balls for the pit, and also the inflateable soccer ball. I tried to take it back to Target to exchange it, but I had no luck because it was a birthday gift without a reciept, so I have called the little tikes company and haven't gotten anywhere with them. They keep giving me the run around. First they said "no problem, we will send replacement parts to you", then they called me back and said that they had no replacement parts in stock. Now they want me to go buy all of the replacement parts myself and send in all of the reciepts, and then they will give me a little tikes gift card to reimberse me. How does the gift card help me if I have to go buy the replacements with my cash first? This isn't far! The product was already bought and payed for, but now my daughter can't even play with her birthday gift, and they expect me to put more money out of my pocket to buy more replacement parts. This is rediculous!