Little Playland / waterproof fork tip eyebrow tattoo pen

1 Milwaukee, WI, United States Review updated:

I ordered the waterproof fork tip eyebrow tattoo pen about three months ago, in April. I received a text message on May 7 that my purchase had been shipped. I sent a text on May 16, asking where my purchase was. It is now June 10, and I have not received it, nor any other communication from the company. Their website does not list a "Contact" email address or phone number. My order number is LPL270859.

Sh
Jun 10, 2018

Comments

• Br
      20th of Jun, 2018

Same here. Ordered a waterproof fork eyebrow pen on 5 May. On 10 June I got an email saying that due to "high volume of order of Waterproof Fork Tip Eyebrow Tattoo Pen, we have been notified by logistics company that there will be a delay in the orders." Its now 2 weeks later and I have had no further communication or delivery. Luckily I used PayPal so I will try to get a refund if I haven't had delivery by 5 July.

• De
      1st of Jul, 2018

@bridgiebaby These guys are a RIP OFF. Ordered mine weeks ago, no product & no refund even though I asked. They respond to messages like they care and you are an important customer but it's just a front to them stringing you along. DON'T BUY FROM LITTLE PLAYLAND

• Ju
      17th of Jul, 2018

Same thing happened with me, ordered the fork tip tatoo pen in May, it arrived yesterday and is completely useless!! Doesn't work, is all dried up. I emailed them, and did get a reply. They want photos, and video to support my claim. Idiots!!

• Ca
      21st of Jul, 2018

I emailed them 7 or 8 times and when I finally received it the eyebrow pen was dried up.

• Ca
      21st of Jul, 2018

@Carmela Cerrone - Torres After emailing them they said to send a picture of the envelope and a video of the product. Never heard of such a thing in my life!

• Vi
      3rd of Aug, 2018

First of all, I think the delay message is to make up for the fact that they are shipping from China, but they didn't tell us that when we ordered! I received the same delay message and when the eyebrow "forks" finally arrived, they were both dried out. On the very same day, I immediately contacted Little Play Land and sent them photos of the items per their request. They waited until ten days had passed to respond, telling me that I did not contact them in time for a refund, but THEY were the ones that waited until the time had lapsed! Very unprofessional and dishonest!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

• Ci
      10th of Aug, 2018

It took a very long time to receive the eyebrow fork pen for me too but when it came, it was dry!!! I emailed them and they said it would take a few days for them to get back to me, and then when I saw they finally emailed me back and I responded, they said the 10-day period was up and there was nothing they can do for me! BUYER BEWARE!!! This company is the worst!!! I sent them pictures and videos of the pen being dry and because I sent them everything on about the 11th day, and some of those days were spent waiting for them to reply to me, they do nothing!