Little Bape / Order never arrived

1 England, Essex, United Kingdom Review updated:

I placed an order for trainers with this company 10 weeks ago and have still not received it. I emailed the company on a few occasions and had a reply stating that the company was in there holiday season between 23rd January and 5th Feburary 2009 and that my order would be sent out as soon as they return.

I have sent 3 emails since the 5th Feb 09 and have not had a reply from Littlebape and i have also tried to access there web page and it says that the sight is down for maintance work.

I have lso phoned a uk number and a foreign number for the company on the web and the uk number doesn't accept incoming calls and the abroard number is an answering machine.

The money was taken from my account on the day i placed the order and i no longer want the trainers i just ant my money back how can i do this?

Mi

Comments

• Si
      8th of Jan, 2010

i bought 2 items from them n its was delivered . have been trying to access their website fro couple of weeks now but not getting through. i think they only had their stuffs for a while n they are sold out. ur money might be gone or keep trying. gudluck.