Lithia Dodge of South Anchorage / Customer Service - Stupid Sales Managers

1 Anchorage, AK, United States
Phone: 9078689300

This is a complaint on this business as well as the sales manager Jim Benkert, who I called and no one returned my call for two months. I had an agreement with Jim Benkert to refund for dent removal of $95.00 when I handed him the receipt from the auto body shop he said, "the check would be in the mail in the next few weeks". After calling for two months I finally get a hold of him since I had not heard from anyone and he would not let me talk he called me a liar and kept cutting me off while I was trying to explain having to take the vehicle back twice to the auto body shop which put me with out a vehicle for additional days not him. He is an ### and a very poor sales man, since dealing with him I had never felt that he gave me any courtesy and was always rude. The wrong person to be dealing with customers. There was a verbal agreement regarding the refund and he didn't contact me with any concern that he made up in his little head of his. When he called me a liar, it is called defamation of character, I want him fired and my $95.00 back. He is a rude ### and needs to find another industry that doesn't deal with people directly. I will never take my vehicle back to that business and I will continue to bad mouth them to anyone and everyone that I can come in contact with. This is not over! I didn't give thenm $21, 000.00 to call me a liar and he gave me the fuel to sue over slander if I want to. Just want you to know!!!