Literary Guild Select / BUSINESS PRACTICE

1 PA, United States Review updated:

I got a box in my mail box. It was a box of books that I never ordered, I never interested.
This company sent me a junk mail several weeks ago for free offering membership which I treated it as junk mail. They now just sent me the books without invitation.
I went on to BBS PA website and found there were almost 1000 compaints filed against this company.
This is bad business.

Da

Comments

23rd of Jun, 2009

I am writhing this to you that tree months ago i did not receive a booke form you, so i sent you the names for the books that I wanted, but yoou were to LAZY to look up the code numbers.
    Two months ago you send me a letter that stated that I did not gine you all the information about the book. It was called Dream and the other on Remady, and that any book over 9.99 would count on my contract.
    So yoy sent me another letter that sain that I did not give you enought information,
    again did not have a book at the time or a computer. to look up code #, but again youwere all to LAZY to look.
    Now you sent me a letter that say that I have to spend amost 17.00 on each book. Talk about two faced, if you would have got off your butts and looked up the codes we would have had this strighten out three months ago.
    And if this do not do it for my books you have to kow that I will call B.B.B. for help in this matter, I have used thm three othee time and they came through for me.
    The last two books the I and going to order are (because you are twwo LAZY to look the up under the tithes is
    # 22-8281 12.99
    #97-0163 10.99
    And for all the trouble the you have ginen me with your LAZYNESS I do not expect to pay the shipping and handing charges, that should be your fault since your took or three months to do the right thing.
    Sincerey Yours,
    Sally Hewitt
    #971349484
    DDOCET EOT23
    5501 Sea Mountain Road
    Walters Apt. B205
    Lincoln, Ne 68521-1028
    This is all the infromation that I gave you in the fromal lettr that I wrote you last month.