[Resolved] Litemf.com / Customer services didn't help and didn't communicate with me

United States Review updated:

I sent some stuff through the website www.litemf.com. It was possible to track my order, but when I checked the tracking number, it turned out that it was invalid. I have no idea what the hell happened with my order, but the agents from the customer services simply ignored me. They didn’t reply to my requests and no idea what to do next. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problems and what have you done in such situation, please post comments.

• Resolution statement

Litemf.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Ag
Sep 13, 2014

Comments

• Sh
      Oct 15, 2014

We wrote to Agroto considering this matter trying to find out what the problem was. No reply from him has been received. If the problem was real he could provide us with some details about his parcels so that we would be able to check that. We always take care of our customers' questions towards us and reply their inquiries. So we are still waiting for Argoto's answer to our question if the situation did really happen.
    LiteMF support team.

• El
      Mar 02, 2015

I received 2 parcels (usps - 9410809699939641678565, 9400110200830583625061 ) in their mailbox, insured them (my id U12201). They combined it and sent via USPS (EMS) EC209532245US. When parcel imported in Russia it weight was 600g ligher and when i received this parcel there was nothing in box. I send all nessesaries documents to support at litemf but they said that will not compensate nothing because they foreget to check that parcel insured but i asked them about that BEFORE receiving two of them in my mailbox. I BEWARE TO USE LITEMF as shipping carier.

• El
      Mar 03, 2015

Problem via Litemf solved, thanks them, please!