Listia.com / don't waste your time with them

US Review updated:

I have used the site for 2 years and the administrative responses are usually automated and don't help solve the issue when the disputer/other party is clearly breaking the rules.
I had one buyer not pay for shipping and even though the rules clearly state that the seller will get to keep the credits in a case like that they refunded the winner.
Another case was a buyer claiming he received a wrong size item and wanted a refund. I submitted a ticket with evidence showing that the size ring i sent (which the buyer also stated he received) was indeed the correct size.
Instead of requesting a photo from the buyer to prove he received the wrong size or give the seller an opportunity to send the correct size they asked the buyer to return the item.
What if everyone was to file a dispute stating they received the wrong item and provided no proof? Sellers pay money for shipping and supplies and lets not talk about the wasted time and effort answering questions.

Ab

Comments

• Vi
      Dec 01, 2012

www.fdudress.com

• Ro
      Jan 02, 2013

AVOID THE SELLER DARKANGELTATTOOS ON LISTIA HE WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR SHIPPING AND THEN SEND YOU A FAULTY PRODUCT AND REFUSE TO REFUND YOUR CREDITS... I AM DISPUTING WITH LISTIA NOW AND THEY WANT ME TO PAY ANOTHER $15.45 SHIPPING FEE TO SEND HIM IT BACK ON TOP OF THE $15.45 I ALREADY PAID TO SHIP IT TO MYSELF...SO THAT MEANS I WOULD BE PAYING $30.90 AND 37, 650 CREDITS FOR SOMETHING I AM GIVING BACK! I DONT THINK SO!!! CHECK OUT MY PROOF http://listiarockmissjess.tripod.com/

•   Jan 02, 2013

And we accept payment through PayPal, 100% money back policy

•   Jan 02, 2013

stay away from scammers. we don't use western unino.claim your money back if you don't receive the good. never lose your money.