LIST Properites / Non payment of invoices

1 Tampa, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: not working

This company has not paid any of my invoices for over 1 year and owe me thousands of dollars for services rendered and are not making ANY attempt to try to pay anything at all. I am now having to file a lawsuite against them. They have vacated their offices and I had to track one of the partners, Aram Guluzian, down at his home. By the way, Aram is inthe process of buidling a multi-million dollar house on the waterfront on Davis Island! I hope that he enjoys his new home! The other partner, Johm Lum, does not return my phone calls to his cell number.

Comments

• Cl
      23rd of Sep, 2008

I am renting a condo from Aram and John. As soon as I signed the lease I suspected something was fishy. I was told the property was owned by LIST properties because it never sold since it was built and LIST was the developer. My first check was returned because they were not at their office address. There phones were all disconnected, website didn't work. Finally, got it touch with their secretary which didn't have email or internet in her office... ahhh... yeah! They asked for me to make check out to Aram and John not to LIST, since I was living there I was OK with that. I was told they would not foreclose. Today I got a call from a lawyer dropping off a letter from the Hillsborough county courthouse saying it was in foreclosure. I live on Davis Island, and hope I get some of my money back for moving and the $3K deposit!