lisburn leisure park / unhelpful staff poor food

1 Co Down lisburn, United Kingdom

After swimming with my young son and other family members we had walked to the kfc as planned for something to eat as I don't like dressings when placing my order I asked the staff member serving me what the biggest chicken burger was he stated the big daddy after asking another member of staff so I asked could I order the big daddy meal but Plain my order was placed and on sitting down to eat with my family I opened the burger to find it was full of toppings! When I went back to the counter UN happy I stated it was dressed and asked for plain the member off staff told me I was wrong and hadn't when I asked for it to be changed he gave it to the kitchen who took the toppings off and handed it back, this is very unprofessional and I am not happy about the situation or the way it was dealt with by the staff. Not only that but the burger it's self was disgraceful in size it was the size of a chicken fillet burger. I will not be using the franchise in lisburn again! Not only that but the toilets where I went to change my baby was redicules not clean even tho the cleaning staff was on the floor talking to other staff instead of working both toilets at the premise were filthy and UN usable very disappointed in the store.

Mi