Liquidation.com / Beware of this company-

1 1920 L Street NW, 6th Floor, Washington, DC 20036DC, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 202-467-6868

The products that I purchased was listed as shelf pulls. The items that I received were salvage or returns. The description of shelf pulls are items that have been pulled from the shelf at Wal-Mart etc and are still new products. The items that I received were opened and some of the Video Games were missing. Part of the auction was for 12 Guitars that work with the game systems all 12 of the guitars had been opened and were missing pieces. They will not even work. I contacted liquidation.com on 04/17/09 letting them know that I had received the items and they were not as described. They told me that they would get back to me. I did not receive an email until 04/27/09 and it stated that I needed to contact them within 24 hours or I would not be able to ship the items back. I was out of my office with the flu and I did not get the e-mail until 05/04/09 at that time I called them and explained the situation and they told me it was just to bad that I had missed the one oportunity that I had to ship the items back. They said that they had sent out call tags for the items two weeks ago. I have this in an e-mail. I contacted them via e-mail telling them that I had not received any call tags. They sent me another e-mail telling me that they had not sent any call tags out. They have given me a total run around. They have many unfair practices. If you do a Google search on them, you will find that they do this to everyone. I contacted PayPal on 04/17/09 and initiated a complaint against liquidation.com. In return liquidation.com closed my account. When I contacted them to find out why they had closed my account, they informed me that I had violated my contract with them by filing a complaint with Paypal. PayPal is how I paid for the items. They told me that if I closed the complaint with Paypal they would reopen the account. I ask them why I had to do this and they informed me that I needed to trust them to do the right thing as far as refunding my money for the products that was not in the condition that they advertised them. I still have the PayPal complaint open but I have not heard anything from PayPal yet. Liquidation.com refuses to refund my money and pick up the faulty items. I feel that they are misrepresenting the products that they are selling and it is virtually impossible to return an item if you are unsatisfied.

Comments

• Cr
      24th of Sep, 2009

The same happen to me with 7 Ninten WII in working conditions, (that was the tittle of the auction)

Two do not turn play at all, so I complained but the answer was the units are complete and that the units turn on, (a green ligth), after that and my complain to the BBB they close my account.

Liquidation.com is a very very bad company.

• Ju
      19th of Mar, 2010

Add this one seller: Wholesalemakeup selling fake Mac products. Already reported them to Liquidation.com, and guess what, the very next day they don't use the "Mac" word any longer on the title, and they edited out the "Mac" word in their pictures. AND Wholesalemakeup is still selling fake Mac products at Liquidation.com.

Proof:

7th of Jun, 2010

Liquidation.com is a fraud and I say we should unite in a class action lawsuit against them. I´m truly surprised that the FBI lets them get away with all the scams, but then again, maybe people only complain here and online instead of where it counts (FBI office).