Liquidation-DVD-Shows.com / Wonderful Collection

1 Review updated:

THE LIFE AND TIMES OF GRIZZLY ADAMS series would probably my number one best TV series during my childhood days. So, I’m thankful that I saw this classic series from liquidation-dvd-shows.com. I ordered this series right away. The package arrived within a week, pretty fast! I simply love the complete episodes in this whole package. No problems encountered while playing the discs! Pretty impressed with the company and I think they provided a good transfer of the show. The quality of the whole DVDs is absolutely wonderful. For a very reasonable price of this collection, I wouldn’t mind ordering more from this seller.

Comments

• Ka
      Sep 15, 2012
    Liquidation-DVD-Shows.com - Customer Satisfaction
    North Carolina
    Liquidation-DVD-Shows.com

I have always liked watching ‘The Untouchables’ before so I took a chance to buy the complete collection from liquidation-dvd-shows.com webstore. It was a very prompt delivery from the seller. When I checked the DVDs, I noticed that the whole set I received are not the supreme quality as what I expected. I drop a line to the company about the quality issue because I thought it was like a high-definition quality. They answered very fast and told me that it was a Collector’s/Fan version and they offered me for a partial refund. I acknowledged the refund because aside from the quality issue, all discs are playing very well in my DVD player and this set contained the whole episodes for a really very cheaper price. Overall, it is a good collector’s set and to sum up, the seller is pretty good in providing customer satisfaction.

• To
      Sep 15, 2012
    Liquidation-DVD-Shows.com - Good Purchase
    Liquidation-DVD-Shows.com

The Dark Shadows set I received from liquidation-dvd-shows.com is simply great in a very reasonably priced. The distribution time was so prompt! Package arrived in a very mint condition! The quality of both video and audio is standard. I would say that the manufacturer made a good transfer of this series. I carefully checked each discs to see if there are some defects and I noticed that I didn’t get the whole episodes of the series. I e-mailed liquidation-dvd-shows to ask where the missing discs are. A customer support answered back and told me that they sent it through split shipment because this show has lot of episodes and discs, they cannot send it through one shipment. I waited for the remaining shipment to arrive, and after 2 days, it arrived in our doorsteps. I thought I got scammed because I bought for it for the whole set and not for the incomplete show and now that I finally have all the discs and the complete episodes, I thanked this seller for providing me a very good assistance. I’m planning to order more sets from liquidation-dvd-shows because I really missed watching this classic series!

Sep 17, 2012
    Liquidation-DVD-Shows.com - Not perfect Quality DVDs but acceptable
    Liquidation-DVD-Shows.com

I purchased the Scarecrow and Mrs. King from liquidation-dvd-shows.com website because this is my all time favorite show. The package was delivered in a very timely manner. I was so happy when the box set arrived and tried to play in our DVD player. The DVDs are not high definition as I thought so. The quality is okay but not the finest. I get in touched with the company as soon as possible to address my concern regarding the quality of the DVDs I received. They answered back and explained that it’s a collector’s fan edition as an official Studio release for this series has not been released in the market. They also tried to offer me for a partial refund and I accepted it because the quality is okay. Other than that, the DVDs are fully-functioning with complete episodes. Overall, this seller provided me a full satisfaction.

Sep 20, 2012
    Liquidation-DVD-Shows.com - Incredible Boxset
    Liquidation-DVD-Shows.com

Liquidation-DVD-Shows.com showed proper care towards their customer like me. I’ve already proven it when I purchased ‘The Invisible Man’ complete series from their website. DVDs were shipped in a well-timed manner. The box set is simply astounding! The quality of the whole discs I received is remarkable, each discs played without defects. I really enjoyed watching the show from the beginning up to the last one. The seller made a good transfer of the show and produces it very well. I feel lucky that I found this website because, for a very inexpensive price of the DVDs, I didn’t expect that it will be perfect. Very much recommended for a classic TV series fan like me.

• He
    Liquidation-DVD-Shows.com - replacements
    Liquidation-DVD-Shows.com

I purchased Party of Five DVD Collection from Liquidation-Dvd-Shows.com. Shipment arrived within 10 days. When I checked the package, I was quite frustrated that I received damage DVD cases. Emailed the company about the problem, they replied telling that maybe it was damaged during the shipping process. They advised me to check the each discs if it got damaged also. I checked all of it, and thankfully, it’s all playing very well. The quality is good, not high definition but no problems with that. They replaced the damage cases right away and received it after a few days. Aside from the very nice package I received, I am completely satisfied with how they handle the problems of the customer!

• Dr
    Liquidation-DVD-Shows.com - missing discs were provided immediately
    Liquidation-DVD-Shows.com

The Diagnosis Murder I ordered from liquidation dvd shows are incomplete upon arrival!! I emailed the company right away and a customer support named Rene replied the following day. I was surprised because they reply quickly and find solutions to the problems. They asked if I checked the entire set as they provide one time free replacement. I provided the list and they send my replacement after a week. I think the replacement discs were carefully double-checked because it’s all complete working. I feel overwhelmed with the quality of the DVDs I received, absolutely perfect. Now that I have the complete playable discs, I couldn’t ask for more!

• Da
    Liquidation-DVD-Shows.com - exceptional customer service
    Liquidation-DVD-Shows.com

I purchased the Goosebumps DVD collection from liquidation-dvd-shows site as a gift for my son. He was surprised when he received the boxset. Eventhough it is not better-quality as expected, all of the discs played properly in our DVD player. I made a contact with liquidation-dvd-shows to inquire about the quality of the DVDs we purchased. They clearly explained to us that there’s still no official release for this set and what we received are fans edition. They tried to offer us for a partial refund. Since all DVDs are playing fine in our DVD player without any defects, I accepted it and got reimbursed after 10 days. I definitely recommend this company because they really provided an exceptional customer service.

Sep 23, 2012
    Liquidation-DVD-Shows.com - Enjoyable show
    Liquidation-DVD-Shows.com

Addams Family TV series is one of the all time great TV show in its decade. So, I grabbed I copy when I saw it at liquidation-dvd-shows.com. All the episodes are so funny for all ages. This is a must have for real fans of classic TV series. The whole set is superb, the quality is great and the all the entire episodes were completely enjoyable. I recommend this company to many people, and even fans of the Addams Family. My purchase is really well worth the money.

•   Sep 23, 2012

Advertise here often i see hmmmmmmmmmm make me not want to buy .

• Sc
      Sep 23, 2012
    Liquidation-DVD-Shows.com - not hi-def but totally satisfied
    Liquidation-DVD-Shows.com

I've always loved the Are You Afraid of the Dark. I got this at a great price at liquidation-dvd-shows.com. Very fast delivery! The video is not hi-def but I think it is kinda the same when I used to watch it on TV years ago. All the episodes are all there. I’m really happy I have now the complete collection! I would recommend this for any fan of Are You Afraid of the Dark. Purchasing this set is definitely a wonderful way to experience my childhood favorite!

•   Sep 23, 2012

Free advertising lol, have to lie about your stuff then it must be ###.

• Sc
      Nov 30, 2012
    Liquidation-DVD-Shows.com - missing discs were provided immediately
    Liquidation-dvd-shows.com
    liquidation-dvd-shows.com

Don't buy from this store. They are horrible con artist, defrauding the public with their lies. I will contact every agency I know to get them off of the internet. Their product arrived way too late, it arrived without even a box, it was so terribly copied that it is not viewable and the CD quality is terrible. They deserve to be sued. Don't throw your money away; they are thieves.