Lipozene / wc *value plus $16.95

Supposedly random companies can add u to this discount membership in which you may/may not have heard about. I tried lipozene out for a 30 day money back guarantee and canceled my subscription in which they are currently issuing a refund. apparently they signed me up for wc value plus without telling me and i am now having MORE charges and no refunds yet.

Comments

16th of Aug, 2015

I never lost any weight, I actually gained weight. What a rip off, I think I deserve my money back, or something that actually works/

• Ro
      21st of Oct, 2018
    Lipozene / Obesity Research Institute - Lipozene, 1500 mg
    Reno
    Nevada
    lipozene.com

I have finished my second bottle and during this time I have gained 25 pounds. Not only that but I have been in tears with stomach cramps, hard to wear clothes with the bloating and gas that I have not been able to control. I have tried various other supplements but have never gained weight on them.

• Le
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Lipozene - Lipozene

I was on the lipozene website and i put my information in. They kept trying to sell me offers that im not interested. I kept pressing im not interested next thing i know they placed an order for me without my consent. I dont want my account to be charged nothing without my consent. i should have been given the option to consent to my order.