Lipozene / Unauthorized charges

Lipozene ads say...100% money back guarantee! They LIE. I tried their product and didn't like it.

I called with in the 30 day trial period and was told to package up the bottles, put a return number on the outside of the package, name and address and other information in the box and ship it Reno Navada using US Postal Service.

Well, I did just that, but I didn't have the opportunity to get to the post office when it was open, so it took me 2 weeks to get there. Still have plenty of time to ship the product back. I waited for my money for 2 months, nothing was sent to me.

When I contacted the company about my refund they said I did not send the product back in time. I explained to them I had a receipt of when I shipped the product to them and they said it didn't matter, they did not receive the product in 30 days from when I called them to return the product.

They claim that it took over 10 days to receive the package from New York. When I asked the Post office official people, they looked up the time frame and said it shouldn't have been more than 3-5 days. There were no storm or anything else happening that would have delayed delivery.

I mailed the product back on May 20th they claim it was not received until June 5th so they conveniently say it was more than 30 days. I have called twice, I have written and they still refuse to give me my money back.

I can't believe a company who wants people to try their product is giving me such a hard time returning my money. I have never experienced such a disgrace regarding people's money.

Li

Comments

Fl
  4th of Jul, 2011

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOOK AT NARDA, THE YELLOW ### PUSHING THIS ### AND YOU CAN TELL THEY ARE FRAUDULENT.

Sa
  1st of Oct, 2012

With a handle like FLATCOOKIE NOSE or whatever your name is, which I suspect probably describes YOUR looks, it is understandable why you would feel it necessary to disparage the looks of others... especially good looking others such as Narda. Have you tried changing your handle to DUMBASS? You might just find it suites you.