Lipovox.com / Did not receive order, can not contact company

I paid $64.82 for an order I never received. There is no contact phone number, the contact e-mail: sales@lipovox.com is an undeliverable e-mail address. I have search the internet for a contact number and any combination of the manufacturer's name and number but I have not found anything.

They never sent me an actual USPS tracking number although the tracking link that verified that it was delivered, says it was delivered and electronically accepted on a specific date.

Ma

Comments

• Ho
      14th of Aug, 2008
    Lipovox.com - Billed twice for one bottle, can not get through customer service
    Lipovox.com
    Missouri City
    Texas
    www.lipovox.com

I ordered one (1) bottle from Lipovox.com and was charged twice on my credit card. I can not get in contact with anyone through the sales@lipovox.com. I've been sending two emails a day to this address without one response.

• Ta
      20th of Aug, 2008

I RECEIVED MY LIPOVOX IT WAS DAMAGE

• Ta
      20th of Aug, 2008

MY LIPOVOX WAS DAMAGE

• La
      21st of Aug, 2008
    Lipovox GDL - They keep charging my card!!!
    Ft. Myers
    Florida

I ordered Lipovox and it did not work. That was 2 months ago at least. Now they have charged my card 3 times for $25.00 $25.00 and $28.00!!!
    I had my card closed and it is being investigated. They used my card # when I was at work at 10:29, 10:30 and 10:52 P.m. on the 17th of this month. I am LIVID. This company is a fraud! Do not give them your information.

29th of Oct, 2008

I never received my product either. This company said they sent it first class UPS, however, they refused to give me a tracking number because they never sent my prodcut, but took $ from my credit card. Neither do they provide an 800 number for their company. Information has never heard of them. They charged my credit card under some other different company. Finally, I had to call my Visa Card and the Fraud Division issued me a new one to prevent any future problems.

• Ro
      9th of Mar, 2009
    Lipovox.com - cannot get in contact
    Bakersfield
    California
    Phone: rosytafoya@ymail.com

I also ordered the diet pills and paid 74.95 with my credit card. I wanted to return my pills for a refund. I can't get a hold of anyone. the pills don't work. these people are rip-offs.

• Dc
      23rd of Mar, 2009

Did you mail your bottle back to the address given?

96 N. 1800 W, Suite 11