lipovox / did not receive one free bottle as promised

96 North 1800 W #11Lindon, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: none
I ordered 4 bottles and was supposed to get one free. I paid $119.95 unit cost $23.99 I also paid $6.21 shipping. Either send me the free bottle or you owe me for the other bottle and you do not offer any free bottles as your site states.
There is no way to contact GDL so my next step is to contact the Attorney General of the State of UT.
Another customer lost.
Ri

Comments

Do
  16th of Apr, 2008

lipovox - Charged Credit Card - Never Received product 1 month later!
lipovox
Kirkland
Qu├ębec
Canada
sales@lipovox.com

Ordered March 17th 08 credit card was charged. Never Received product have tried to contact but cannot get through on site address posted yet! Has been one month this far!
Gi
  13th of Aug, 2008

lipovox - money not returned
Lipovox
lipovox.com

Product does not work and I can not reach anyone for return of my money. THe contact e-mail does not work. Help.
Di
  5th of Sep, 2008
I ordered GLD's product on a Sunday. I had regrets that I placed the order, and contacted them within 3 hours to stop the order. Ever though their ad says all orders will be shipped one day after payment is received, they said my order had been shipped. It came, I will send it back today. I tryed to call them with the Ph.# listed on my credit card statement, not in service. Now they have my credit card number...
Ci
  9th of Sep, 2008

lipovox - ordered 2 bottles, only received 1 bottle
GDL
96 N 1800 W #11
Lindon
Utah
Lipovox.com

I ordered 2 bottles of lipovox, but only received 1 bottle. I received the one bottle on Sept. 6th, it is now the 10th of Sept.
Gl
  28th of Nov, 2008
I DONT RECIVE MY PACK I BEN CHARGE THIS IS A SCAM A BIG 1
Ha
  3rd of Dec, 2008
i have also brought this product and as yet have not recived it.wot did u do?have u recived anything?
Sa
  28th of Jan, 2009

lipovox - 25$more charged as tell
CHARMHAVEN
New South Wales
Australia

I ORDERED FOR 1 BOTTLE OF LIPOVOX WHICH IS FOR 30$ AND WITH POSTAGE CHARGES OF 18$it become almost 50$ but company charge 75$ from my master card.i want answer for that.
Ab
  24th of Jun, 2009

lipovox - purchase
Lipovox
Pennsylvania

I ordered lipovox on the 14th of June and requested priorty mail.This is the 24th of June and I have not recieved my product.
Ar
  6th of Feb, 2012
I used lipovox and I never lost a pound took as directed exercised ate healthy and never lost not eveñ one pound, false advertising.