Lipotrim / Unauthorized charge 149.83

1 Eagle, ID, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-542-4910

I ordered trial product on 3-28-12 and called to cancel on 4-5-12. I called well within the 14 day trial period. The representative would not cancel account as requested and kept telling me to call back on 4-11. I kept telling her that I was unemployed and could not afford to have these charges out of my account. I told her I would forget to call back, and she still would not cancel. I forgot of course to call back, then on 4-13 my card was charged for 149.83. I called and the company kept saying I agreed to call back and have my card charged and would not give refund. Will not listen to anything you say, just keep saying you agreed to have card charged. I tried to make them explain why it was not canceled when I requested. Kept saying you agreed to call back. The reason I agreed was that the representative would not cancel no matter what I said. The scam is to not cancel you, have you call back, and then hope you forget to call back, then they charge you. I filed claim with my bank and the BBB. Hopefully I will get some of my money back.

Comments

• Mi
      16th of Apr, 2012
    Lipotrim - Full priced trial
    Lipotrim

Be careful with those scammers. I applied for a trial with Lipotrim and didn’t reed client agreement to careful. It turns out that trial is lasting for 14 days only and once you pass that period they will charge you for the full subscription price. You have to cancel straight away after you receive your product.