LipoFuze / No stock delivered

I ordered stock and paid for it too, however have not received stock. I had one initial contact from email: "Customer Support" <[protected]@enutritionresearch.com>

Please advise if and how I can get my money back? Can i reverse it through my bank?

Regards,
Sean
Below are the details of the email sent.

========= GENERAL INFORMATION =========

State/Province : VICTORIA
Zip/Postal Code : 3184
Country : AU

More LipoFuze Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pm
      2nd of Mar, 2010

I ordered lipofuze from the website also and have not recieved nothing. I am getting really frustrated with them. Also If you call the number you cannot reach nobody because the mail box says it is no longer in service. I am starting to think this is all a scam. They have been emailing me, but without my product here yet that does no good. Iam glad I only ordered one bottle, and not multiples. So for people wanting to buy this product I would advice you not to.

• Vb
      16th of Mar, 2010

I also ordered Lipofuze from the website and have received nothing. I already believe this is a scam. I have only received one e-mail back from the same "customer service" address. They are not responding to any additional requests. I had my credit card company investigate and credit my account. SCAM SCAM SCAM.

• En
      19th of Apr, 2010

Please provide your basic information for example transaction Id, name, and order date and we will post some informaton for you track your package.

ENR
    Customer Support

• En
      19th of Apr, 2010

Hello Mr. Mamo we ship all of our products via USPS first class international.
    Your package was processed on 1/24/2010 and promptly shipped out the following day.
    Below is the tracking number and also proof of printing and sending a package.
    Packages sent overseas can take from 1-3 business weeks.

Item*: 112777

ENR. LLC
    Customer Support

• Hu
      29th of Jul, 2010

I ORDERED LIPOFUZE BACK IN APRIL AND SENT A MONEY ORDER FOR $135.95 ENRLLC WAS QUICK TO CASH MY MONEY-ORDER BUT STILL AS OF TODAY JULY29TH I HAVEN;T RECEIVED MY ORDER OR HEARD FROM THEM. WHAT KINDA THEVES Are these people IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT TO CALL THEM...

• Hu
      29th of Jul, 2010

THERES NO REASON FOR ENRLLC TO RIP OFF PEOPLE IN THIS DAY AND AGE..IF THEY HAD ANY KINDA RESPECT THEY WOULD TREAT THEIR CUSTOMERS BETTER IF THEY WANT TO KEEP THEM AS FUTURE SATISFIED CUSTOMERS.

• Di
      1st of Mar, 2011

i ordered colonetix, they claim 100%90 days guarantee. I have emailed them 6 times, of course no phone #, and of course no money back!!!Live & learn, how do you people sleep at night? Karma