LipoFuze by Experimental Nutrition Research LLC / Quality of product is negative

United States, Illinois Review updated:
LIpoFuze, I had those slimming pills for 10 days I had no changes in my appetite or weight, I tried to call but numbers are disconnected or and mail box was full. Since then I never heard nothing from them

A  30th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
You are lucky than me. I am staying in Singapore and ordered Lipofuze on July 16, 2009 via LLC. I still received nothing from them but they credit my visa more than US100 already.
A  13th of Oct, 2009 by
i also got 100 us taken and still have no product
A  13th of Oct, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
can anyone give the numbers they have to me i cant even find it what the heck is going on isint this criminal
A  14th of Oct, 2009 by
this product claims to help people lose weight, but it doesn't help at all. Please keep your hard-earned money in your precious pocket. You deserve better results! Take good care.
A  9th of Dec, 2009 by
I live in South Africa. I ordered two different products for $200 . The Orvo Detox and the Lipofuse. I have not received my products and no one is answering my emails ...i am pissed off. I paid immediatly for the products.
I heard about them through the website "which diet pill works best" which is probably their own website - WHAT A SCAM !!!
A  22nd of Sep, 2010 by
I had also the same experience.

I wish I had seen your comments before I ordered.

I dont know what we can do to stop this company.
A  13th of Apr, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I ordered through Paypal and have never received. Not getting any satisfaction from Paypal.
A  28th of Jul, 2011 by
I tried that also and it was a terrible experience. I tried a new one called macrolean and it is really the first diet pill I have seen results. Macrolean also had a 100% money back gaurantee and i dont know if that is true but i suggest you try the product,

Good Luck everybody on there weight loss journey and God Bless