Lipaphen / Acai Berry

OH, United States Review updated:
Received product and charged shipping charges. Got in touch with company within 14 days to let them know I did not want any future products. However, my card was charged $87.13. Called phone number on bank statement and mailbox is full on longer accepting calls. Had card cancelled at bank and doing investigation. Was advised to fill out police report since company may be ripping off people.

Comments

Ri
  19th of Dec, 2008
I responed to a advertisement for a diet product, was to be free with shipping and handling and then my bank card was charged $87.13. this was not what was agreed upon.
  18th of Jan, 2009
I just hung up from talking to a Lipaphen rep to stop the recurring payment ($87.13) to my VISA account for their product. I ordered the trial for $3.95 shipping and never received the product. I did not save the order information b/c I trusted I would receive the product, thus I did not have the number to call to complain about not receiving the product. This company is obviously getting a lot of money from people by not shipping the product and administering recurring charges to their payment cards. I learned of them by an advertisement posted on AOL. Plan to see if I can let AOL know about them too!
  18th of Jan, 2009
I am curious about how the investigation turns out. I too have been charged and never received any product. I called the appropriate number for them and they are "supose" to stop the charges. I told them I plan to place a fraud report against their company.
Me
  18th of Jan, 2009
saw add for free - 14 day tial only pay shipping and handling of $3.95 . money was taken from visa card on 12/29/08 and 14 days later another charge of $87.13 was taken with-out permisson on 1/16/09 i never received anything still have not !! tried calling no answer !! how could i do a free 14 day trial when 1.) never received product !! and 2.) both withdrawls were 14 days apart ??? that wasn't even enough time to try IF i would have recieved product !! please ... HELP FURIOUS CONSUMER HAVE WE NO RIGHTS HERE ????? CAN ANY LEGAL OR GROUP CIVIL ACTON LAW SUIT BE FILED THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE GETTING RIPPED OFF BY THIS COMPANY !!
En
  21st of Jan, 2009
ORDERED A FREE TRIAL LAST MONTH FOR 7.95 WHICH WAS FINE. THEN, THIS PAST FRIDAY, SAW THAT SOME COMPANY CHARGED MY CARD! I DON'T KNOW THIS COMPANY, HAVEN'T RECEIVED A PRODUCT IN THE MAIL. AND I WASN'T SENT ANY EMAILS OR PHONECALLS. I AM FUMING! THAT MONEY WAS FOR A HOUSEHOLD BILL. HAVE BEEN CALLING THE ALLEGED COMPANY PHONE SINCE FRIDAY NIGHT. NO ONE EVER ANSWERS!
  28th of Jan, 2009
I ordered free trial and they have made 2 charges to my credit card totaling $80.00...and the telephone number is an answering machine which is full and can not accept any more messages.1fa19
Do
  28th of Jan, 2009
Lipaphen Laboratory as they call themselves are not answering their lines . i am put on hold for quite a long time then a voice machines comes on i have left numerous messages about their product which i paid $3.95 and did not received it i called as i said to cancel and inform them that i also believe they are scaming people their money now they have taken $87.13 of my money from my child support account which i have called again but again i was put on a long hold followed by an extension left a message again 1/28/09 and before on 1/20/09 and 1/22/09 and they said you have 15 days to cancel please help i need my money back .
Cr
  29th of Jan, 2009
I too was ripped off charged 87.13 for a trial offer and now their mailbox is full. Boy am I mad and am still heavy!!
Su
  15th of Feb, 2009
The company was charging me without my permission $40. Please follow this type of companies that are so hard to get a hold on and they are trying to take people's money without their permission.
Thanks
Susy Castillo
California
Aw
  18th of Feb, 2009
I was charge also they took $87.13 from my account. I apply for a free trial and never got the pills. My email awil1964@yahoo.com
El
  8th of Apr, 2009
I want my money back. I never authorized 120.00 on my credit card, nor did i ever received the product!
Co
  25th of Apr, 2009
I only authorized a withdrawl of 4.99 and they withdrew 40.00 even after the 4.99 now I have to try and get it back on top of the fact the crap didnt even work!
Co
  25th of Apr, 2009
these seem all the same and now that i read all of these I am going to my bank to make sure they cant take any more! I just wish I knew how to get the money back!