Lipa Delivery Hub / service

1 Lipa batangas, Philippines Review updated:

Hi, i need a fast reply. It's been 4 days since my sister send her shipment. My tacking keeps telling me that our house was closed but i think they go in the wrong house. If they cant deliver it tomorrow i can assure you that i will post this on facebook. I need it tomorrow, deliver it or i will report this inconvenience. I'm still hoping for your fast reply

Us
Jun 8, 2017

Comments

• Li
      3rd of Oct, 2017

Its been 5 days seens i control my m0ms package, it was already arrived at lipa delivery hub las sept 29 but still kn0w my brother didnt received the pckage of my m0ther, hoping for your fast dlvery...

• Ay
      18th of May, 2018

Hello, I've called the given number by the lbc for my complains. They said I could follow up my package to those numbers and i called one which is the globe on and asked if its lipa delivery hub and they replied yes. But once I asked them to follow up the delivery cause Supposedly the delivery will arrive at the 11th of may which is an extended date. As soon as my complain starts they hung up and BLOCKED MY NUMBER.

• Is
      19th of Sep, 2018

LBC please check this parcel please.from robinson dasma to santo tomas batangas send last sept 16.

• Ac
      10th of Dec, 2018

Nakakayamot kayo 2 trucking number ko since december 5 tpos ngayun december 10 yung items ko wala parin bakit ba ba ubod ng kupad yang branch ninyo ..sinu ba my problema sa inyo mga riders nyo o mga otoridad sa inyo..sa lahat ng branch siguro ito branch ng lipa nato pinaka tamad at pinaka matagal na naexprience ko..lupit ninyo hayup.

18th of Jan, 2019

LBC naman, pakicheck hindi pa nadedeliver.

18th of Jan, 2019

January 16 pa po sa inyo, ano pong dahilan at ayaw niyong ideliver. Ang tagal ko ng nagpafollow up sa inyo, laging sagot tsine check nila sa warehouse. Please naman po ideliver niyo na.