LionHeartGroup / Unauthorized charges

98% of the initial contact, the product, the 1 1/2 hour 'group' interview, the 1 hour and 15 minute conference call are all based on the selling of a product for Identity Theft & Security and General Legal Advice (Pre Paid Legal).

I asked 3 times to physically see the product brochure, and the 'commission information'. Never receiving a proper or direct answer.

Once I was asked to come on board, and sign an agreement, I was able to finally see the structure of the company in print format.

They did not represent themselves properly in terms of start up costs. They did not represent themselves properly in terms of commissions. They did not represent themselves properly in terms of corporate goals.

They talk about a start up fee of $49.00 that instantly changes to $249.00 ( not including all the supplies needed). Commission is based on how many people you hire to sell for you, in combination with what is sold. Its a ladder system where the are many levels and rungs, many people take from your efforts. Everything now is about building a sales organization, and it seems there is no more talk about the product.

Once you sign up, you see the emphasis is 98% on getting other people to sell for you. Their entire structure is based on MULTI LEVEL MARKETING.

I FEEL THEY REALLY MISREPRESENT THEMSELVES AS TO WHO AND WHAT THEY ARE.

Th

Comments

• Cs
      25th of Aug, 2009

Thanks for sharing your experience. The BBB lists "Lionheart Assurance Solutions" as an alias of "The Lionheart Group, " in case anyone else gets emails from them. It sounds like a pyramid scheme, really.

• Su
      28th of May, 2010

I agree. It sounded good at first, but then I gave it further thought. I decided to do a little investigating myself about this company because first of all, this company wanted me to sell their product and also wanted me to pursue others to follow suite. Besides, I am alwasys somewhat leary of a company whom only wants to pay on commission. In all fairness, to me, this is no way to solicit a legit job offer.

• Su
      28th of May, 2010

To further challenge this company, I also made contact with my career resource manager at the university I attended. He also told me to be weary of them.