Lionheart Assurance solutions / Ripped OFF

1 Gulf Coast Business Technology Center 1636 Popps Ferry Rd, SBiloxi, MS, United States Review updated:

Was contacted about a job. they found out my information from Careerbuilder.com. I was contacted for an interview so I went costing me a s hr. drive and gas, food, etc. for the day, sounded great offering a great paying job! After the interview I had to rush home for a conference call, I barely made it in time. Two days later i had to make another 3 hr. trip on way and start training! Had to pay the $ 49.99 bakground fee to ck. my background for this prestieges job, then had to pay for my pre-pd legal policy, identity theft policy when looks to be legit. Along with a moniting fee of every customer that I sell to where thy will seen info, contact customer for me etc.so i do not have to worry with that for $5.95 each policy sold! $ 85.00 spent that day, turned in voided check to come out of my ck. account each month $ 45. 95, and pd. with credit card the background check. But wait it get better, I was supposed to gt my accosicate number that day to log in the web site to get my webpage started, told they would e-mail it to me, NEVER GOT IT. Had to listen to videos and read material for homework!
Did all that. Another meeting Monday after last week two meetings. I could not make the meeting, asked and asked for my associate's number, nothing yet and it is Wednesday!
I had deciede to see if anyone was intrested in the policies and still might try to sell them, well I e-mailed the ladies in biloxi and this is what I recieved back via e-mail>

Limited time (today, tomorrow, Thursday morning), you can get started with a New York Stock Exchange company that allows you to work from home to supplement/replace your income Without the $500 plus start up fee. As low as $39 and you get a personal coach and system to show you haw to profit in your first 30 days. Inbox me...

I bought my first shares of 'PPD' @ $1 per share. It went over $66 today. A sign of things to come. PPD is redefining the way Legal Services are going to be delivered to the MASSES in North America in the future. Buckle your seat belts... it's going to be a WILD ride (for those that recognize opportunity). :)

Top 10 Best-Performing Personal Services Stocks Year-to-Date: NFLX, DTG, CPY, SUMR, PPD, EDU, CSTR, .
www.cnanalyst.com
Below are the top 10 best-performing Personal Services stocks year-to-date, UPDATED TODAY before 4:30 AM. One Chinese company (EDU) is on the list. Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX) is the 1st best-performing stock year-to-date in this segment of the market. It has risen 191.29% since the beginning of thi...

I find it interesting that 2 of the TOP 10 Best Performing Service Stocks year-to-date, are Network Marketing companies. I'm just sayin...

Comments

• Sn
      14th of Feb, 2011

Glad I saw that!! The FBI needs to get on these scammers. I got an email too. It's a shame what people to to get money from others.

• Bu
      4th of May, 2011

Wow, not only did I feel a bit sketchy about the folks offering me a position (3x a week for months) but one of the people they actually hired spells/types like the above poster does. Not to mention next to a big yellow triangle with an exclamation point in it notes the following: " Please check text spelling before submitting a comment". It would appear that they hire anyone with a pulse and a checking account. Sorry but who with any kind of professional experience would pay a company money for a backround check, and then turn around and give them your checking account information. Then at which point allow you to pay with a credit card, fees to them in lieu of taking said fees out of each commission/sold policy? I am off to report this "employer" to careerbuilder, monster and any type of suitable watchdog organizations out there. I really do appreciate you posting your experience for us to read, on many levels, most of which you don't even realize.