Linked Forever Photography / Do not use!

1 Bensalem, PA, United States

My husband and I had an absolutely HORRIBLE experience with Linked Forever Photography, which has recently changed its name to Hope Joy Photography. Everything was fine until after the wedding. At that point, they had already received the majority of our payments-how convenient. We fought tooth and nail for almost a year to receive our products-countless phone calls never returned and countless e-mails that are responded to months later. Due to their lack of follow-through, we decided that we didn’t want our products from them any longer. All we wanted was our flash drive of pictures and a refund due to their lack of follow-through on products. We finally just got our flash drive, 16 months after our wedding. We are working on receiving our refund from them now.

This company is UNPROFESSIONAL, DISORGANIZED, and POORLY RUN. Their lack of communication is unbelievable, and they have the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I have ever experienced. They make absolutely no strides to satisfy their customers. Our experience with them was incredibly frustrating and an absolute nightmare. I will never recommend them to any future brides. Save yourself the stress-USE SOMEONE ELSE.

Al