linkage cargo / i don't think if these is a scam

1 Malaysia Review updated:

Tell: +[protected]

25 March 2013

Delivery Address:BLK.7 LOT 3 MAGDALINA HOMES AMPID 1 SAN MATEO REZAL

ORDER NUMBER: HES/ WFD /2013 ( MALAYSIA ).

TRACKING NUMBER: [protected]

Attn: ROBERETTE P. TONDO

With reference to the delivery of your package, I wish to bring to your
notice that your package has been placed on hold by the Authority for some
reasons which happened to violate the shipping policies. As the goods were
brought on transit point Malaysia, at the transit check point, the
Authority detected that currency were included in your parcel.

Thereby, certain commissions must be paid as a duty via us which is for the
immediate clearance of your package .For the main time refer on the
“status" of your package during tracking, this is in accordance to the
mode of operations in the Courier sector for financial delivery. We have
already taken order number for this package from the Authority.

You are required to follow all instructions giving to you to facilitate
the release of your package. To do this, you are required to pay the
required Charges listed below for the immediate release of your package.

Upon Confirmation of payment, your package will be delivered to your

TOTAL: RM1, 889.79

A total of RM1, 889.79 (One Thousand Eight Hundred and Eighty Nine
Malaysia Rinngit Only) has been charge. In acknowledgment to this email,
account details shall be provided to you for the payment as stated above
for the release of your package.

Thank you, as i hope i have made my self clear to you by this notice as
directed by the management.

Thank you for using Linkage Cargo Services for your delivery packages
And for your business needs.

For more inquiries call Tel: +[protected]

Present your order number when calling so that we can honor your calls.
We are glad to be at your service.

Yours Faithfully.
Skype: Linkagecargo
[protected]@linkagecargo.com

Ro
Mar 25, 2013

Comments

• Ru
      Mar 28, 2013

its definitely a scam if U don't think u must be part of this

• Fa
      Apr 22, 2013

Its a SCAM its very clear that when somebody from the other country send you a package, you are not intebd to pay any single cent just to get it. Tha person who send it is the one responsible for paying and the receiver will only sign a papers that she/he receive the package. Actually it happens to me right now a guy Imeet in web site told me he send me a necklace and a diamond ring and 7, 500£ hahaha overwhelming isn't? If you come to think of it why a respected serious man fall inlove with you will send a gift like that while you never had the chance to meet him in person and even on cam to cam chat. How could you explainthat? Then suddenly hes telling you he send you a gift. Hes stupid nobody will going put a cash inside a package. Why don't he send it on your bank account rather than sending it by cargo. Well better be careful because devils are just anywhere ready to do bad things to good people. Watch out GOD is still more powerful than anyone else.

• Cl
      Apr 24, 2013

maybe i don't know...

Apr 26, 2013

I myself was scam also just now same reason a diamond ring and a necklace with 7, 500 pound. So disgusting!

Apr 26, 2013

why don't you put the whole email so the others are aware of the different stories used and which countries these idiots are at, n name of the scammers and the phone details so email address, the more u put out less people will get scammed and when there is no money in this the harder they have to work ###

18HOURS TIME
    Douglas Jerry, III
    Senior Office Department
    Email:[protected]@yahoo.nl
    Federal Bureau Of Investigation FBI.WASHINGTON DC
    Know More About Me: http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/ executives/director
    2013 LAST UPDATE.

I AM SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY WHILE I WAS NOT FEELING GOOD ALL THIS WHILE DUE TO OFFICE STRESS BUT EVERYTHING IS OK AS WE RESUMED OFFICE FOR THE YEAR 2013, DUE TO I FOLLOWED MY DOCTOR’S ADVICE AND STAYED OUT OF THE OFFICE FOR THE YEAR 2012. I RESUMED OFFICE SOME HOURS BACK AND I RECEIVED AN UPDATE FROM MR. ANDREW HILL AND HE TOLD ME THERE WILL BE AN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT TODAY BY 9PM AND MR. ANDREW HILL WILL ACT AS YOUR DIPLOMAT AND DELIVER THE PACKAGE LEFT IN OUR CUSTODY TO YOU WHICH WILL TAKE ONLY 18 HOURS TO GET THE PACKAGE DELIVERED.

NOTE: THE PACKAGE YOU WILL RECEIVE CONTAINS A VISA CREDIT CARD WHICH CONTAIN ($850, 000.00). USD, MASTER CREDIT CARD WHICH CONTAIN $300, 000 AND A VERIFIED CASHIER CHECK WORTH $200, 000 USD WITH THE REQUIRED SECURITY DOCUMENT WHICH WAS MADE IN YOUR NAME AS THE SOLE OWNER AND IT ALSO INCLUDE THE SECURITY PIN YOU WILL USE TO TRANSACT WITH BOTH CREDIT CARDS.

THE SUM OF $75 IS REQUIRED FROM YOU TO ENABLE NWAKE PETER GET A DIPLOMATIC PACKAGE SEAL WITH TAG OR ELSE THE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT CUSTOMS WILL NOT ALLOW HIM TO BOARD THE FLIGHT WITH THE PACKAGE AND THIS DIPLOMATIC PACKAGE SEAL WITH TAG WILL BE MADE IN YOUR NAME AS THE OWNER OF THE PACKAGE.

THERE IS NO MUCH TIME LEFT AND THE FEE NEED TO BE PAID TODAY TO ENABLE HIM BOARD TONIGHT FLIGHT AND IT WILL TAKE 18HOURS TO GET THE PACKAGE DELIVERED TO YOU.

SEND THE $75 CHARGE FEE AND GET YOUR PACKAGE DELIVERED WITHIN 18 HOURS AND THIS WILL BE THE ONLY FEE AND LAST FEE REQUIRED FROM YOU TOWARD THIS TRANSACTION.

USE THE DETAILS BELOW TO SEND THE $75 VIA WESTERN UNION:

TEXT QUESTION: GOOD
    ANSWER: NOW

MTCN: __________________

SENDER’S NAME AND ADDRESS: __________________

AWAIT YOUR REPLY AND THE REQUIRED PAYMENT CONFIRMATION DETAILS..
    STAYS BLESS.
    DOUGLAS JERRY, III
    SENIOR OFFICE DEPARTMENT
    Email:[protected]@yahoo.nl
    Federal Bureau Of Investigation FBI.WASHINGTON DC
    Know More About Me: http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/ executives/director

May 05, 2013

I had experienced the same thing, I think the operate it from Uganda and Malaysia because they sms me used Uganda phone number.

May 05, 2013

Name, pictures, email address, phone number can be different with different victim. I got to know him as British with the picture of white man. I am sure he is African using other people pictures and maybe the name is not one in the pictures.

• Li
      May 06, 2013

Let me know if you receive an email like this with the photo below: SCAM!!!

From: Paul Wilson <[protected]@hotmail.co.uk>
    Hi Darling!

I bought my ticket and confirmed my flight to Venezuela late so I was busy running around to make my journey and also send the parcel that I promised.

I have sent the parcel containing Perfumes, a Diamond ring and necklace with a rose flower and the sum of 7, 500 pounds sealed in the same pack to enable you settle some of your daily needs and to take good care of your self, I can imagine how hard you could be working just alone to make a better life. Just accept this token from my heart.

Since there was no time to contact you any longer for your bank account details to do a bank transaction I had no option than to sealed the money in the same pack with the gold ring and necklace, perfumes and flower as promised.

I will contact you when i arrive. or you can contact me with this numbers

May 06, 2013

this is the job of the same black ### who sent this to my friends that pictures is not for the guy who is writing this letters this are so called black African ### living in Malaysia and so called part time students should be sent back to their country to rot in jail and die with aid s and other sexual diseases

May 06, 2013

they uses fake customs certificates and names and numbers of the operations, hand over to cops or set them up cops and we need to find a way of getting these ### of the game

May 08, 2013

@lique, exactly the same with what I got, the picture and the email...

May 09, 2013

i meet him in cherryblossoms.please be aware!!hes idiot man

May 09, 2013

this is not the man its picture is used, these people who make this calls are black ### form Africa living in Malaysian its a whole group of them men and women some local malaysian carefully listen top their voice always different people
    tell them that you the cops are on to them

•   May 13, 2013

yes I meet this person on Cherry blossoms but his profile is not active on cherry blossom after I gave my eamil address to him. I don't know why .This is the person sent me his photos

Tracking Number: 52564358799

go to the company website and tracking it through online tracking to know when the parcel will arrive to your country.

Please let me know when you receive the pack.

Dear you know my heart is open for you .This short moment we have met and chatted together has been an elevation in my life so i willingly decide to share with you .

I will always be there for you. I have to go in a hurry now. Just few minutes away to departure.

I will contact you when i arrive. or you can contact me with this numbers

PAUL WILSON

My Darling,

Sorry for late reply, it has been very hectic last 3 weeks for me...I traveled to USA for company trip and it came up unexpectedly. I Appreciate all your concern towards me.

It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while holding you in my arms and gazing into your eyes. But since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.

Dear, I know it is difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated for so long. Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another. After all, it is said that "True Love" is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity. In truth, if it is genuine, it will grow stronger with each assault upon its existence. The longer I am away from you, the greater is my yearning to be with you. You are my Charming princess, and I am your devoted prince. I cherish any thought of you, prize any memory of you that rises from the depths of my mind, and live for the day when our physical separation will no longer be.Until that moment arrives,

I want to have your full name, Phone number, office or house address to send you flower and neckless that i bought for you from United State, Just to show you how sincere and pure my heart is towards becoming your friend, I know that ladies most times do not really agree with the idea of the collecting gift item early in a relationship in oder to make sure that their stand
    in the relationship is not mistaken for DEPENDENCY... but that is not with me ok? I really want to make you have a memorable feelings in your heart about meeting me.

I send to you across the miles, my tender love, my warm embrace, and my most passionate kiss.

With Love
    PAUL

9 MAY 2013

Delivery Address:4701 Ubas extension Velasco Street Napico Manggahan Pasig
    City Philippines

ORDER NUMBER: HES/ WFD /2013 ( MALAYSIA ).

TRACKING NUMBER: 52564358799

Attn: Sarah Jane J.Mangubat

With reference to the delivery of your package, I wish to bring to your
    notice that your package has been placed on hold by the Authority for some
    reasons which happened to violate the shipping policies. As the goods were
    brought on transit point Malaysia, at the transit check point, the
    Authority detected that currency were included in your parcel.

Thereby, certain commissions must be paid as a duty via us which is for the
    immediate clearance of your package .For the main time refer on the
    “status" of your package during tracking, this is in accordance to the
    mode of operations in the Courier sector for financial delivery. We have
    already taken order number for this package from the Authority.

You are required to follow all instructions giving to you to facilitate
    the release of your package. To do this, you are required to pay the
    required Charges listed below for the immediate release of your package.

Upon Confirmation of payment, your package will be delivered to your

TOTAL: RM1, 889.79

A total of RM1, 889.79 (One Thousand Eight Hundred and Eighty Nine
    Malaysia Rinngit Only) has been charge. In acknowledgment to this email,
    account details shall be provided to you for the payment as stated above
    for the release of your package.

Thank you, as i hope i have made my self clear to you by this notice as
    directed by the management.

Thank you for using Linkage Cargo Services for your delivery packages
    And for your business needs.

For more inquiries call Tel: +60327884831

Present your order number when calling so that we can honor your calls.
    We are glad to be at your service.
    Yours Faithfully.
    Mrs. Helen Asenado
    Operational Manager
    Mobil +601115780442
    Skype: Linkagecargo

•   May 13, 2013

this person wrote me a letter below .

Hello Sweet Heart,

How are you doing? I tried calling you many times but could not get through why? so I called Mrs. Helen Asenado Operational Manager Linkage Cargo Services Malaysia do to clearances fees and as I understanding. That since the money found in your parcel was not received as cash lodgment but as a delivery instrument under Courier instruction, the package and its contents has to be insured before it can be delivered to you. That’s why they required more fees as I read from your mail I understand that as soon as they confirm your payment the Package will be delivered to your destination address under some hours from the time.

Working offshore is different from working in an office onshore – obviously, the long working day (12 hours), the harsh weather conditions, especially here in the North Sea I have no access of doing anything about it, and those items coast me about ₤40, 500 British pounds, including the ₤7, 500 British pounds in cash. I will spend a lot of weeks here before having a long brake.

If you don’t do anything regarding the Package it will be confiscated by the Authority it’s not fair to lost the gift more ever it’s really expensive and pressures from my heart also remember that the ring is the symbol of our love if it meant for you to borrow for to clear the Package do that and when you get the Package you easily pay back. I know it’s my fault by putting money inside the Package, don’t allow such thing to happen it’s for your benefit and also for the sack of our love, I believe you can do something about it.

"REMEMBER OUR DIAMOND WEDDING RING” HONEY"

With Love,
    PAUL WILSON

•   May 13, 2013

to all woman if you received message like mine just be careful its not easy to trust someone else specially on website only.I just want to share what I found out .I don't like that there is someone who deceives others for their own gain. Be aware of someone who cheat, defrauder, .They are crazy people madman, insane ..Be careful, look, see, watch, and listen.Be wise and smart .Many online website today scam artist, scammed, hustler, .I will share this to all woman .Thanks for reading my message .Hoping to know all of this .

• Ne
      May 13, 2013

yes, well the same with me i am also victim of this person name PAUL WILSON this person told me that he sent me a perfume ring necklace and a money inserted 7, 500 pounds..oh know i dont know this person scammer..thanks for this website...beware of this person ..by the way i meet this person in cherry blossoms...

14 MAY 2013

Attention Sarah Jane J.Mangubat

Please this is a last warning because we are arresting the sender and the
    receiver if this parcel is not cleared by both of you.We will get you by
    your address and your mobile number with the information that you gave to
    us and we will do so to your husband too if this money is not send today
    so that we can use it to get the parcel out from the custom service to
    avoid bad name to our management. You have only 48 hours to do this
    payment because the Custom Management
    have told us that if the parcel is not cleared, they will report us to the
    Malaysia Government which might terminate our license here in Malaysia as
    Courier Service Management. Please kindly send this money so that we can
    have this parcel cleared to avoid any problem. We are waiting for your
    payment information because your husband’s line was out of network and we
    were told last time we talked with him that he was on the sea working
    seriously while he told us that he will ask you to make the payment and
    you have told us that, but later took us for granted.Please note that your
    money spent can be gotten back in multiple from the money that is in the
    parcel after the release of the parcel.

Do the payment through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Transfer
    with our Account Officer name and information appear below.

Name: Rohaiza Binti Bakar

YOU HAVE ONLY 48 HOURS TO SEND THE PAYMENT INFORMATION OR YOU WILL BE
    ARRESTED WITH THE INFORMATION GIVEN AND FACE THE TRIAL HERE IN MALAYSIA
    FOR MONEY LAUNDERING.

•   May 15, 2013

This is so crazy letter .I complain this letter because they want to force me to pay the parcel oh my Gosh .He is not my husband .I meet him on CHERRY Blossom so what's the problem ? its not my problem to pay that parcel by the way I don't know that man in person.

•   May 15, 2013

From linkage cargo services malaysia Stop sending me a letter like this about the Last Warning because I am the victim of Paul Wilson .He is a scam and a cheat man to all woman to all ladies complain here.WE are the victims here .Don't ask money for me because I'm not rich .!!! I hope that man put it to jail.!!!

May 16, 2013

United Nation
    /ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES
    Debt Liquidation Committee
    International foreign payment dir
    Republic of Benin

RE:THE CASH PAYMENTS FOR YOUR REFUND !

Attention, Beneficiary.

We are wishing to officially notify you once again of this status via your email address as our previous contacts proved undelivered, therefore we use the above email/letter to inform you that a cash payment for your compensation contractual- inheritance payment, which have been RELEASED and APPROVED for onward delivering to you. And We are using this cash payment method to pay you after all attempts to pay you through Bank and some other failed means.I made a private arrangement with a financial expert and an accredited delivery agent an International Diplomatic Dispatch Officer to convey the cash boxed-money to your designated door step for your personal collections.

The delivery agent International Diplomatic Dispatch Officer (iddo) has left the shore of Benin-Republic since two days ago with the security proof box sealed with synthetic nylon coated and padded with machine in worth of ($850, 000.00). United States Dollars), and has arrived in the Harts field-Jackson Atlanta International Airport Georgia USA.But unfortunately He could not locate your address/City and he is currently stranded in the airport.Hopefully this email has reached you to effect the arrangement of delivering the boxed-cash to you:you're advised to reconfirm your delivery address to the International Diplomatic Dispatch Officer immediately to enable him deliver the boxed-consignment to you within the stipulated time.

You are to reconfirm the below information to him immediately:

(1)Your Full Name: _______________
    (2)Current complete Home Address: ___________ (not mail/p.o box)
    (3)Mobile and fixed Phone Number: ______________
    (4)Fax Number: __________________________
    (5)Name of your Nearest Airport: _______________________
    (6)A Copy of Your ID for Identification: _____________________

So contact him immediately via his email ID or with the listed telephone.

The Iddo name is: Mr. Johnson Loe
    His Email contact is:( [protected]@yahoo.fr )
    The Tele Contact is: + 1 (404) 537-7811

He is waiting to hear from you immediately with the needed information. Lastly the agent (iddo Rep ) is not in the known of the actual content as fiscal cash;however shall declare the content to him as Sensitive Photographic Film Material.Therefore he should not be in the known of the content please.Be warned ! so you will safely collect your payment to avoid hoaxes since you were disappointed in the past.

Thanks for your fellowship.

Yours in service,

Mr.Benjamin s Obih
    Director: Debt Liquidation Committee
    ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES R/Benin/ IRS REPS .
    International On-line payments Co-coordinator. (c) 2011

• Ni
      May 25, 2013

i was also one of the victim of that man, same person and same modus, they will send those items with the money, i would like to informed to this website that we the victims don't have any responsibility for any charges that he do, we are just victim..hope this message could caught up the attn of this website..tnx

May 28, 2013

pls beware for this person .he send me also that info about that his package . i confused if he send message why we need to pay it. this person is using only other name, he send that photos like that u post here. better i send her text message that i never pay his package, because his sound is not good. and also i dont care about his package too i not interested for that. so all ladies here be careful of this men .. scam hope soon he found this person lair.

Jun 08, 2013

I am also victim of this person Paul Wilson that in meet in Cherry Blossoms. After i give my email, his account did not active. I have also the same photos above...
    Here is his 1st email below...

HI Janice

This is Paul from Cherry Blossom, Am so sorry for my late reply.It was really good to receive email from you. I am doing well here, everything is great. My life is awesome and my job is beautiful, having understanding friends who keep me going. How about you? Hopefully everything is just fine and happening the way what you expected them to be.

You really look nice, just what I'm looking for! How about we get to know each other a bit better and see what will happen. I want to tell you about my fate when feeling are so powerful it’s as if some force beyond my control is guiding me to someone who can make me happy beyond my wildest dreams.

You may want to tell me some more about yourself in the area of religion, and what you will like to get out of this friendship assuming it grows positively... well about me,

To start about myself, I am Paul Wilson, going to be 43 this year, living and working in England. My father is late and Mum is in UK, born as British with Australian character. I am working as a mining Engineer in shell here in London. I have work for years. Being a single person, working so much without having much time for myself most of my time spent in offshore and I just enjoy it though it’s very tiring. I love to chill out with my friends during weekends, go to mall, watching football and once a month I will going to my Mum’s house in Bolton to visit her and take my nieces and nephews for outing.

I am a Man who is hilariously funny, understanding, energetic, spontaneous and stone headed but very soft hearted. I also a man with very strong principle and always try to take my religion along with me, wherever I go, whenever it is and with whoever I am. I respect different religion exist in this world because they hold similar teachings which brings peace to everyone and makes you a better man. It sounds a little boring…well that’s how I am when it comes into serious matter. I will tell you more about me as soon as you tell me a bit about you.

Finally, I will wait for life time for your response and please do not hurry to write me because I know we all lead a busy life, so please take your time and write me when you have the chance to do so.

I saw your profile and you look cool, yes I like you and i think you understand what I mean? Can you send me your different photos for me to see you well?

Thinking of you,
    Paul Wilson

2nd email:

I could guess you are doing absolutely great today; I am so glad that we are moving ahead to know each other, as to know if we can find the chemistry between us then we can decide.

One thing i would like to seek from you is HONEST, I want us to be honest to each other in everything we do, of course you would agree with me that honest is the key to a good and lasting relationship, without truth we cannot move forward. I believe in co-operate existence in my relationship which i believe is the best for a matured relationship. I believe love to be the power that can bring two together from a far or near and i hope you will get hold of this point as i do too.

Take your time and write to me, I will be highly honored to read your massages OK

Here is my cell phone number: +442032867249

Yours in London,
    Paul

• Ju
      Jun 10, 2013

I got it same like a Janice...but I meet him in AsianDating and his name is Thomas Johnson. Afterr i give my email, his account did not active too.

here the last his email...
    from: thomas johnson <[protected]@hotmail.co.uk>

Hi Darling!

I have sent the parcel containing Perfumes, a Diamond ring and necklace with a rose flower and the sum of 9, 500 British pounds sealed in the same pack to enable you settle some of your daily needs and to take good care of yourself, I can imagine how hard you could be working just alone to make a better life. Just accept this token from my heart.

I sent it to your name and address you gave me (Asfita Jl. Sunter Jaya 6B RT/RW : 002/07 No. 16 Jakarta Utara North Jakarta Tanjung Priok 14350 +6281314076836 [protected]@gmail.com) from my inquiry the pack will arrive to its destination 3 to 4 day’s time.

Tracking Number: 923049932

Go to the company website and tracking it through online tracking to know when the parcel will arrive to your country.

Please let me know when you receive the pack.

Dear you know my heart is open for you .This short moment we have met and chatted together has been an elevation in my life so I willingly decide to share with you. I will always be there for you. I have to go in a hurry now. Just few minutes away to departure I will contact you when I arrive. Or you can contact me with this numbers

THOMAS

and this pics when his giving me at the 1st time... my Question is, I m so familiar with his face...he is Actor or no ??? lol

Jun 11, 2013

could guess you are doing absolutely great today; I am so glad that we are moving ahead to know each other, as to know if we can find the chemistry between us then we can decide. On like me, am just single here, i have no girlfriend for now, my Mom is still living, i have just a sister who is married, she lives in US with her husband and 1 kid, i do not smoke, i drink once in a while but just little, i don’t do drugs, i would like to tell you a lot more about myself, this is just an icebreaker for us to move further. Friendship is defined as a person whom one knows, likes and trusts in the English language dictionary. Though the word friendship hold much deeper meaning to it. The dictionary meaning does not emphasize on the laughter that fills the air when two friends are together and happy or the support that one can get from a friend, actually i thought it wise to write you because you profile really interest me. One thing i would like to
    seek from you is HONEST, I want us to be honest to each other in everything we do, of course you would agree with me that honest is the key to a good and lasting relationship, without truth we cannot move forward. I believe in co-operate existence in my relationship which i believe is the best for a matured relationship. I believe love to be the power that can bring two together from a far or near and i hope you will get hold of this point as i do too. So now, how is the people in your country? i learnt a lot of foreigners go there always for Vacation and investment? it has been a long time i have interest to invest out from my country such as to buy house and some other things! Well i will love to know more about the tourist places in your country. I have to stop here hoping to hear from you soon. I will be happy if you provide me your contact cell phone number for easy communication. Take your time and write to me, I will be highly honoured to
    read your massages OK Here is my cell phone number: +442032867249

+442032867249 SPAM 1st letter

22 May 2013

THIS IS A BLACK ### WHO IS SICK AND LIVES IN MALAYSIA, FULL OF AIDS AND OTHER SEXUAL ###

To start about myself, I am Thomas Johnson, going to be 43 this year, living and working in England. My father is late and Mum is in UK, born as British with Australian character. I am working as a mining Engineer in shell here in London. I have work for years. Being a single person, working so much without having much time for myself most of my time spent in offshore and I just enjoy it though it’s very tiring. I love to chill out with my friends during weekends, go to mall, watching football and once a month I will going to my Mum’s house in Bolton to visit her and take my nieces and nephews for outing.

Thinking of you,
    ThomasRed heart
    5 Jun 2013

Ladies I also got exactly the same emails, dont fall for the scam of this heartless b*****d. He is a pathetic, sick man. I actually feel sorry for him that how does he live with himself, cheating innocent, vulnerable weman? I wonder how does he sleep at night!

Girls please keep up the good work and inform a lot of weman as you can about thid Idiot, he used Paul Wilson & send you pictures of a white guy who wears glasses.

Jun 20, 2013

oh my God, i recieve the same emails from this guy saying the same things.i really doubt him the first time becoz after he sends me email on yahoo his profile deactivated on the site.he just send me the said fake parcel yesterday and i did doubt hes a scammer im glad i checked and see this site...how could he do such things, hes playing with women, i hope he will face his karma very soon wherever he is right now.

Jun 20, 2013

oh my, thank God i knew it! the same things happen to me twice maybe with the same person from different sites. The recent one is this man on the pic with the name Thomas Johnson.i did doubt its a scam from the first email he sent me because hes profile deactivated after i gave my email add.i hope this guy will pay for all the bad things hes doing to the women.i hope women will be cautious enough to all the men on the sites and do not trust immediately lets all be careful.i hope this man go to jail.

Jun 20, 2013

by the way, he just sent me parcel the other day and send me sms too.he told me to email him when i got it.what would i do now

• Ve
      Jul 01, 2013

jen here yah I recieved an e-mail too, same as mentioned above and even texted me his name is Thomas Johnson this ### man should be put in jail. he sent an e-mail just yesterday about those ### parcel and even texted me to let him know as soon as i got the parcel, I met him on ASIANDATING.COM...all ladies pls. beware of this person

Jul 08, 2013

i received the same emails, same pictures and address from Malaysia to get the parcel.
    This morning i received this email:

8 July 2013

Attention

Please this is a last warning because we are arresting the sender and the receiver if this parcel is not cleared by both of you. We will get you by your address and your mobile number with the information that you gave to us and we will do so to your husband too if this money is not send today so that we can use it to get the parcel out from the custom service to avoid bad name to our management. You have only 48 hours to do this payment because the Custom Management Have told us that if the parcel is not cleared, they will report us to the Malaysia Government which might terminate our license here in Malaysia as Courier Service Management. Please kindly send this money so that we can have this parcel cleared to avoid any problem. We are waiting for your payment information because your husband’s line was out of network and we were told last time we talked with him that he was on the sea working seriously while he told us that he will ask you to make the payment and you have told us that, but later took us for granted. Please note that your money spent can be gotten back in multiple from the money that is in the parcel after the release of the parcel.

Do the payment through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Transfer with our Account Officer Name and information appears below.

Name: Jane Wage Hernandez
    Address: Tmn Setia Jaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

YOU HAVE ONLY 48 HOURS TO SEND THE PAYMENT INFORMATION OR YOU WILL BE ARRESTED WITH THE INFORMATION GIVEN AND FACE THE TRIAL HERE IN MALAYSIA FOR MONEY LAUNDERING.

Jul 08, 2013

This is almost the same as what i received also last MAy until JUNE...same pictures, same letters.. What an IDIOT MAN!!!
    THIS MORNING I RECEIVED this EMAIL:

8 July 2013

Attention

Name: Jane Wage Hernandez

Jul 08, 2013

Can we complain to ASIANDATING AND TO ALL SITES TO BE CAREFUL ALSO!!!
    THIS IS A BIG ### AND A BIG TRAUMA TO ALL LADIES OUT THERE!!!

• Ae
      Jul 08, 2013

The same thing happened to me, ., i didnt believe it, I dont even know him, , He sent me this message, .,

This message is for every girls specially the asians, .,
    I recieved this email yesterday and was thinking that this is really a scam.

Hi Darling!

I sent it to your name and address you gave me (Ana Christina, ., from my inquiry the pack will arrive to its destination 3 to 4 day’s time.

Name: Linkage Cargo
    Website: http://linkagecargo.com/en
    Tracking Number: 64741211057

•   Jul 12, 2013

oh my god I almost victim to this idiots one of our kabayan and one of this ###.i almost send it the money 28tw peso then the western said that this is scam.im thankful to that teller she is my guardian angel.god bless to the two ### specially to our kabayan she stupid.

• Se
      Jul 15, 2013

oh cant believe it. it happened to me also!!

(this is what those monkey scammers sent me)

Hi Darling!

I sent it to your name and address you gave me...
    from my inquiry the pack will arrive to its destination 3 to 4 day’s time.

Name: Linkage Cargo