Link Posting PartnersTheir work is total scam, so don't pay them money

1 Review updated:

People, stay away from the company Link Posting Partners. I decided to work for them, but this company turned to be total scam. They offered work from home, but they only diddle-daddle within the subject. They provided completely useless training, which cost me $80. After that they promised to call me back, but no one contacted me. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problems and what have you done in such situation, please post comments.

Ro
Dec 24, 2014

More Link Posting Partners Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Na
      Mar 05, 2015

Hi
    I paid 97.00 dollars of last bit of money to link posting partners they gave me a link to the members area title: http://lppmembers.com
    I have two ? for you Ronald Cann: 1 did you make any money with this company : 2 I have u spoke with any body from this company or do you have any contact information please contact me @ [protected]@gmail.com

@Nathan Strickland [protected]
    Oakville ON L6L 5L7

This is the name on check I finally got refund after months. Wait the address the put on check was to the Bibb in Denver Co if that does not tell ppl what kind of ppl they are I don't know what does. And customer service will give you. Bad address to

• El
      May 22, 2015

I recently did the same thing i feel for ya but at least we didn't invest more into after i point i hope this is the only number or real form of contact info I have seen on the page ATTENTION: Get Started The Right Way With Your Free 1-On-1 Consultation. Talk With A Startup Specialist Now!
    [protected]

Jun 23, 2015

Today i joined link posting partnersa representative did call me right away to welcome me to the program she also told me that the link where it says it gets better right away with the 101 consultation is just an ad for a different company and is not a part of link posting partner she said just to go past it and go right down to the training. I'm still at this point lost and do not know what to do now. The number she called me from is [protected]. she told me I could call that number with any questions or concerns.

Dec 07, 2016

@noahs mom It's a big Rip off I have been fighting with them for 2 months to get my money back. The customer service gives wrong address. I finally got half money back the check used the Bibb address in Denver Co. And I different names. Which it does. Use. A. Number of dfferent names
    Oakville ON L6L 5L7 the customer service8889765114

Jul 16, 2015

Therefore the Link Posting Partners is NOT LEGIT correct?

• Kk
      Jul 16, 2015

Do NOT join, when you do, it will only cost you more money. The training was bull crap, almost all the videos showed how to do online sales with E-Bay and other sites, and affiliate link posting. Which, I already knew about. As most of us, we already tried these avenues of making money online. Sure it can be done after paying a hefty membership fees in order to get the "good" "hot selling" items. Or, as Link Posting Partners stated a so called "Free Website". But to get the "free website" you had to pay a web hosting company in order to have access to it! So, it's more money out of your pocket, and you haven't made any anything yet. I highly recommend everyone DO NOT DO IT!!! If you want to try to sell items online, do it for free, with a legitimate drop shipping company. Or sell your own stuff for a profit on E-Bay. That is the only way of doing it for free.

• Ye
      Jul 21, 2015

I just spent at least 20 minutes of my time listing to that woman - I knew it was bull crap, but I wanted to listen anyway. Like kkpissedoff, I knew about the ebay selling and affiliates. When she said "It is free - it will cost you nothing", I knew that there was a cost involved. How would anyone go for that bull crap? I feel sorry for anyone who did. Just go with your own website and post your own links. It's that easy!

• Lo
      Jul 22, 2015

It cost me $97.00 and then another $97.00, they were only interested in my credit card and how much my limit was, we couldn't get off that subject so i became suspicious and cancelled, but couldn't get my refund back, now phone numbers do not work.

@Lois Madry [protected]

• Wi
      Aug 02, 2015

Yea, I fell for it. Just paid 97.00. How do I get my money back??? Or can I?

Dec 07, 2016

@William Johnston Yes don't let them tell you no which they will try [protected]

• Na
      Aug 18, 2015

I pay $97.00 !!! Please anyone help me, tell me how I can get that money back

• St
      Aug 25, 2015

Thank you for posting this. I just finished listening to that woman and wanted to do some research before paying. Glad I came across this feed. Hope you all get answers and refunds.

• Di
      Aug 25, 2015
    Best Best Advice

I just listened to that lady and im glad I came across this post as well!!! I could tell it was a total scam! Thanks guys!!

• La
      Aug 26, 2015

• Es
      Aug 27, 2015

Link posting partners is a scam, I paid 97 dollars and after a week I knew it was all bull crap so I asked for my money back. They said they would give me my full refund back but I haven't see it in a month

• Le
      Sep 02, 2015

Thank god i read these postings!!! i am a new mom and looking for something to work from home and this sounded so good. Thank god i didn't spend any money on this bullcrap!!! ugh why do people do this to other people who are only trying to make a living.
    Thank Guys!

• Me
      Sep 03, 2015

Ya'll need to call your card company's and file for fraud. Tell them they had a 60 day money back, and they didn't follow through. Good thing I looked it up before I bought it.

• Gn
      Sep 10, 2015

I got stuck with $97.00 dollars myself. I get responses from the support team, but no refund yet. The support team that responded was Janice and she offered me rewards plus a percentage of my refund. Not my whole refund though. I agree that this is all a scam. They want you to pay for a website and for somebody to build it and for the server that its linked to. You also have to add all these other websites. Then pay $10.95/mo. ( $262.80 total every 24 mo.) Got to that point before I said ok that's enough.

• Gn
      Sep 10, 2015

Too add to the post, do not do the web hosting by Cool Handle.com. This site is who Link Posting Partners want you to use. This web site is also a fraud.

• 3j
      Sep 11, 2015

Just committed today after listening to the initial video presentation, which was excellent, but then as so one else has stated and I quote "I watched that video and it sounded really good tell it got to the end when she said it will only be 97 dollars I thought yea ok Bologna and through the whole video she's like its free it free then you sat there watching the video for twelve min and bam here is the catch 97 dollars yea momma did not raise no fool" and " I got stuck with $97.00 dollars myself. I get responses from the support team, but no refund yet. The support team that responded was Janice and she offered me rewards plus a percentage of my refund. Not my whole refund though. I agree that this is all a scam. They want you to pay for a website and for somebody to build it and for the server that its linked to. You also have to add all these other websites. Then pay $10.95/mo. ( $262.80 total every 24 mo.) Got to that point before I said ok that's enough". So I agree with this statement " Ya'll need to call your card company's and file" a dispute. Tell them that you have a 60 day money back grantee and you wish to cancel the $97 transaction. Then see if "Link Posting Partners" will make good on the original presentation not to exclude a full refund.

Sep 13, 2015

Hey guys, I also saw the shady video, and how i saw it was free till the $97.00 fee. I looked up to see if it was a scam, and it looks like I was right. I also saw that they had not BBB rating and some complaints, which drew much speculation towards this scam, and the fact that everybody is having a hard time recieving their refunds, also shows how shady it really is, I hope the best for everyone, and for those that bought this system.

@NotSoSlimSerJ 111 What address did you have to check with bbb

• Bj
      Sep 13, 2015

I recently joined Linkposting partnerscbut I got my money back becausecI found another place where you get two free websites for Free and you can join them for free and get the same information they had except itsvput into step by step lessons there 10 lessons in level one and you website will be built in lesson four I use what I learn to threathen them and had my 97 back in my account in a couple days email me at [protected]@gmail.com and I'll screen my bank account to prove I got my money back and show you what I told them. My names is Brandon hope to hear from You deserve your money back.

Dec 05, 2016

@bjt8989 Thanks everyone. For this information
    What was that other website you found

• Ca
      Sep 18, 2015

Link Posting should be ashamed of themselves taking people money who are struggling in every day life trying to make a living. God sits high and looks down low and he sees everything. Every scam, every lie, every deception, they try to pull over on people. You all need to be ashamed of yourselves ripping people off who are only trying to make a honest living. Taking money from people who are trying to survive everyday and trying to feed their families. I am so glad you guys shared your post, because I just listen to that woman for at least an half hour, and I knew it was to good to be true. When they started asking for money I knew it was a scam right then and there that's why I decided to read the reviews. They are not going to be successful if they continue to rip people off. If they are so rich with this business that they claim is so successful, then why don't they pay for the product send it to you and then have everybody reimbursed them once they start making money. Enough said...They just need to stop it!!!

• Sh
      Nov 19, 2015

I feel bad for the people that actually gave in to this crap...I just watched a video and she stated that she will not charge a single dime to start up but then asked for $97.. I knew it was a scam right away ..

• Ti
      Nov 25, 2015

Okay. Obviously I figured this was a scam... Not going to fall for it. But my question, does anyone know any legit at home jobs that I can get myself into? I am struggling bad, and getting tired of the fake promises. I need something real I can depend on for my family. Thanks in advance. If I don't get back to you on here, feel free to call me (leave a voicemail) at [protected] (NO WEIRDOS!!! Only interested in a legit work at home job)

• Fo
      Dec 01, 2015

First I would like to thank you all for posting your findings and submitting your concerns/complaints about LPP. I too watched the video and thought it was a bunch of horsepucky and decided to do a quick google search and came across this most informative page so thank you.
    I do have some good news for those who wish to get involved with e-commerce as a part time/full time business with a genuinely legit company that you can search all you want... and I ask you to do so..please! Two of the five people behind this company were involved with starting Alibaba.com (the worlds largest retailer) and they are revolutionizing how we shop online. If your interested you can email me at [protected]@gmail.com.
    Kind regards,
    Daniel

• Nn
      Dec 09, 2015

thanks guys this was truly helpful, i knew all that was gibberish talk showing all that money in just one of her accounts and saying she doesn't need my money but the next minute after the video she actually begging for it...cos when i click the close button there she is again saying i shouldn't go she really needs that dough...lolz thanks guys yall rock

• Dt
      Dec 13, 2015

Almost signed up for this junk as well. I always research opportunities. Glad I did my due diligence and read you guys helpful posts! We're all SICK of the hustles and games online aren't we?!!? We all just want to spend more time with friends, family and become free of bills and a J-O-B!! I good friend just recently told me about an awesome opportunity and get ready...it ISN'T MLM, NETWORK MARKETING, CASH GIFTING OR OPTIONS/FOREX TRADING! In fact it has ZERO to do with ONLINE MARKETING PERIOD! It involves BECOMING A BANKER AND GETTING PAID HUGE RETURNS!! For more info listen to the recorded call [protected] PIN: 01002#. If you're still interested after you've heard it, email me at [protected]@gmail.com for next steps. Good luck all!

• Li
      Jan 12, 2016

I just did this today. I paid the $97 (which has not yet come out of my account) and was unable to go any farther without paying to set up the "free" website. I've sent an e-mail and put in a support ticket to NOT have my account charged because you are unable to do anything without paying more money. This one was on me, I should have done my research before paying. This is a total scam. Hopefully the payment will not go through, and if so, hopefully my bank can handle it for me.

• Bo
      Jan 30, 2016

Yep, I sat through that ridiculously long video, too. I was suspicious, having checked out many online "businesses" over the years. I kept telling a friend, who was sitting in the room on another computer, that I was waiting to see how much this "free" info would cost (LOL)! Then, of course, came the part where they tell you their "free" information will only cost $97 (a "huge" discount from the mythical original price of $397--woohoo). I found that especially interesting, since the woman in the video told you the BIG THREE things to avoid in any business offer, one of which was that it MUST COST NOTHING up front. That's right--they tell you this is a warning flag IN THE VIDEO, and then proceed to demand $97 for their package. Oh, by the way, those of you who paid $97 may not want to hear this--if you try to exit first, the offer dropped to $77; if you exit again, it drops to $47!! Two more attempts only netted warnings of my potential losses, with no new savings. Thankfully, I passed on all. After reading this list, I'm quite glad I did!

• Tr
      Feb 14, 2016

Thank Goodness I decided to do a little research before spending $97 that took me 10 hrs of back breaking work to earn!
    Thank you SO MUCH for posting this. I should have known better anyway. Like my mother always told me, "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is! "

• Qu
      Feb 29, 2016

I agree All SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM. I tried to submit my payment thank God my bank blocked it..even after saying Free free I thought OK $97 not bad but when I hit submit my text alert read $99.95 then trying to proceed to this so called Free domain name account that's actually $262, I called to the number on the screen and the different number trying to charge my account to complain about what's going on in which they began to blame one another then I did some research and glad I didn't get my account cleaned out.

• Ad
      May 29, 2016

I paid 97 dollars as they told me to start work from my home but they direct me to very confusing training site so, take my money And time for nothing ! I were ask them for return no one listened me! They are totally scamming public

• Gr
      Jun 21, 2016

That's messed up, I listened to this scammer for 30mins.
    She said it was free then came the $97 Thank GOD I looked at the reviews and saw the complaints. I have been scammed out of $100 on facebook around Christmas time and it taught me a lesson. People will not broadcast that they are making alot of Money Online remember that!!! GOD Bless all you guys and I hope you got your Money Back

• Bu
      Jul 08, 2016

I am so glad to have come across this post. I was about to join, out of desperation. Sometimes, we move in haste, looking for a lifeline or life-changing encounter to get us out of hole; but I'm grateful to have read all of the comments, which allowed me to become informed, so that I can make an informed decision. Thanks, to you all, I will avoid paying the fee and find other ways to increase my earning potential.

Much appreciative,

S. Harris

• Pa
      Jul 30, 2016

Thank God for blogs and complaint boards like this. I pretty much knew, when I could see a long winded sales pitch, there would be a catch. I am very leery about big money schemes and and online things like this so I checked this out first on google. Probably the only way they're making money is through all the $97 fees plus extra that they are charging. Thanks to all of your comments for saving me money I can't afford to give away. Somebody needs to put them out of business.

• Fa
      Sep 11, 2016

I am also struggling after losing job of 27 yrs and I fell for this crap I wish I checked first once I paid the $97 I googled and found this and I am SICK for falling for this crap! called to stop the payment and I WILL stop the payment tomorrow ! How can they get away with this and feel so stupid watching this LONG video repeating FREE FREE FREE and then fall for the one time $97 charge! Hopefully I can stop it in time Good luck to everyone else hope you ALL get your money back! Wish we could class action there ### and make them give US all there money !!!

• Fa
      Sep 12, 2016

I posted yesterday how I paid the $97 charge and its pending in my account but I can not dispute it because I authorized it and I have to go through these people who I know is NOT going to give it back ! The funny thing is that the charge shows under THRIVING NOW I guess they are thriving ripping off people that are struggling and trying to make ends meet SO disgusted! Well I will try now to reach out to them and get this refunded asap not feeling like it will go well though GOOD LUCK to all

• Mi
      Sep 12, 2016

NEVER pay for a job! It is as simple as that! A job is suppose to pay you, not you pay them!

• Sn
      Dec 01, 2016

Like everyone else, so glad I saw this. "Warning, when all positions are filled, this website will be closed"...all this time later, lol! If it were legit, the spots would have all filled. I'm not surprised it is a scam but I am disappointed. I have severe agoraphobia and my short term disability is running out...I desperately need a legit work from home job. Of course I could have money rolling in like this woman has if I were a scammer too, but it is just so wrong to do that to other people. I hope anyone else thinking about this searches Google too. Oh yeah, whoever it was that posted that they tried to close out and got another $20 discount was right - I got that, too.

Dec 07, 2016

I had to argue almost 2 months they did agree to give me my money back right away though they just don't know how to do it. Tried to complain to Bibb letter came back customer a ervice gave me bad address. I finally got a weird check they used the Bibb address in Denver Co. That right there tells you what kind of company it is. It also had a different name on check I made a compliant to bbb in state for that business. Which was
    Oakville ON L6L 5L7
    Of I can find out what kind of lawyer will think about taking them to court

• Ro
      May 20, 2017

I also fell for this scam and paid the $97., when I hit the button "go to members area" I got knocked completely out with the message webpage can not be. Now, I know nothing about this company except what is here and that I'm out my hard earned money. Such bull crap that people take advantage...now I am on the refund game with all of you.