Linens 'n Things / refused to apply 20% coupon

7475 N. LaCholla Blvd., Ste 101Tucson, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 520 297-6688
I stopped into our local Linens 'N Things store in order to redeem a gift card and was surprized to see that they had numerous "going out of business" signs plastered on the windows. I spoke to a cashier who told me I could no longer redeem the gift card after a weeks or two so I determined the value of my gift card and began to look around the store to find some items I could use. I finally selected a box of table glasses, #[protected] Kenyon 24 pc for $22.49 after discussing my selection choices with sales people.

Upon presenting the items to the cashier, and she rang up the item and gave me the 10% discount that was advertized in the store at that time as a going out of business discount. I also gave her a Sunday newspaper advertisement that still had a valid date and was told she could not provide the 20% discount although the dates were still good. There were no notices about the refusal of LNT not honoring the 20% coupons on the window ads or in the store and I simply had to accept the word of the cashier. My putvhsdr esd on 10/22/08 for an item listed at $22.49with a $2.50 discount for the 10% outof business advertised discount. The 20% discount for presenting the coupon would have deducted another $5.77 . I would like someone to investigate LNT refusal to honor their own coupon and have them send the refund to me at my home address. I can be contacted via my email address.

I am sure other consumers have experience the same problems and should be entitled to refunds.

Comments

C
  25th of Nov, 2008
What they did is perfectly legal. There no longer is a Linens'N Things and therefore they do not have to accept coupons.