Line Dance Queen / Cheryl & Shay Williams

Katy, TX - SW Houston - DowntownHouston, United States Review updated:
Phone: would not release

This company, offers line dancing, and then wants a ton of money for there classes!
They are a mother and daughter SCAM team!
UNKNOWN WHEREABOUTS IN HOUSTON, TX

Comments

Sh
  24th of Jun, 2010
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
lol this is from a person who took our money for DVD creations and produced a second rate DVD that we could and WOULD not sell. At the time..we charged $7 per class with one class free a month. So WHO is the scam artist?? My mom and me at $7 a class, totaling, $21 a month...lol or a guy named Tom in Katy who never gave her a refund? This is the only person who would post such ridiculous accusations. I'm sorry you stole from my mother, promised her a refund and I started a campaign to let everyone know how bogus you are...I hope you have gotten better since then and i HOPE you still think of the money you owe my mom.

For more information on this class..which happens to be one of the least expensive linedance classes in the U.S:) Please go to www.linedancequeen.com we would LOVE to have you!!:)

Shay:)
Au
  11th of Oct, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I do not see any purpose for this complaint.????? was searching online for line dance classes in Houston and came across this. Not sure how charging for a class is considered fraud? I am confused and think this post sounds a little childish. I can see if these people took your money and did not give you a lesson. Also, $7 a class does not seem to be a lot. They charged $10 at my old school in Dallas.

Wow