Linder's Furniture / $500 gascard

1 Anaheim, CA, United States Review updated:

Purchased a HD TV set with a $500 gas card offer back in August. Actually, they convinced me to purchase 2 tv sets because of the $500 rebate each.

I have received only 1 $25 card even though I have submitted my monthly receipts of $100 min. as required.

I have called too many times to mention. I am put on hold and no one ever comes on the line. I called Linder's Furniture and they seem to think that it's only a computer problem and that I will begin getting my $25 a month soon.

Personally, I think it's a scam. I strongly suggust that you stay away from Linder's Furniture.

Ch

Comments

• Cc
      14th of Mar, 2009

You were lucky. At least you’ve gotten 25 bucks back. I got zip after I bought the TV from Linder’s. Now the telephone line from freegasredemption.com & the claimyourgas.com are disconnected and our coupon mails were rejected one after one. The company - Tidewater marketing that recommended me recently by Linder’s Furniture for the alternative solution was also shut down by the Attorney General a week ago since more than 2, 000 people, including their employees, got tricked. It seems that yours and my $500 gift cards are stuck in the middle of nowhere. I filed complaints to Federal Commissioner; Attorney General; and the Better Business Bureau four months ago respectively. I am going to file a lawsuit against Linder’s through Small Claim Court in the coming week.

Eddie
    ccou@sbcglobal.net

• Ji
      19th of Mar, 2009

post on here after your case, so we can find out what happen..thx Jim

• Co
      18th of May, 2009

you should call them, I had a similar issue and they were able to send me my gift cards. 480-455-5192. Talk to Steven or Nicole

• Ga
      22nd of Jul, 2009

The people that issue this promo filed for bankruptcy.

• Tr
      22nd of Aug, 2009

I bought two bedroom sets from Linder's about 6 months ago and registered right away at Value Buzz's website. I'm still wating for the $25 rebate cards which supposedly would add up to the $500 promised by Linder's.
    I will appreacite any advise on how to proceed to file the respective compalints.

• La
      25th of Aug, 2009

I also was scammed by this. Purchased a TV from them in Oct 2008... never got a single gas card.

When I reached out to Linders, I was told they couldn't do anything about it, but offered me a DUPLICATE grocery scam! I hung up on them.

I sure hope SOMEBODY makes these people (or freegasredemption.com) PAY!

19th of Sep, 2009

I am having a similar problem. I purchased a chair from Linder's in Jan 2009 and did not receive anything. After many phone calls and complaints, I received a second voucher for ClaimYourVisaCards.com and they appear to be a) in bankruptcy and b) affiliated with the first company. I tried calling the phone number that Cole suggested and it is no longer in service. I am considering mailing $4.50 to them with my claim as they suggest for people not connected to the internet. Before I waste my money, has anyone already tried this? How is it going with the law suit against Linder's as that is my next step? Thanks, Maureen

• Ac
      6th of Oct, 2009

I am in the same positionk, have paid the $9.95 to register, and sent in my receipts and have received nothing, and their website said I never registered, but I am sure they have cashed my money order. It is a scam and I would like to be part of the lawsuit.

• Su
      10th of Oct, 2009

We purchased a dining room set from Linders back in October 2008, and registered for the $500.00 free gas at Freegasredemption.com. We sent in two month's of coupons, and the second was returned..not accepted. So we called Linders, and received a different certificate, and profuse apologies. We then registered at Valubuzz. After sending the first month's receipts, we were unable to access the website to print more coupons. So we called Linders, and received another certificate (this time for $600.00) and more profuse apologies. Now, we are unable to access the website ClaimYourVisaCards.com to even register. We have received nothing from any of these companies. We would also like to be part of any lawsuit, or anything to get some action/satisfaction!

• Pe
      20th of Feb, 2010

I have purchased my living room set and bedroom set from Linders and will never shop there again. I was offered the $500 in groceries along wtih a free blue ray player, I am out the money I put in to activate the promotions. Because I did have warranties on all items purchased, one of the pieces I bough broke so Guardsman issued me a store credit to Linders to replace the item they couldnt fix. Found an ottoman and sofa table to replace it, and 83 days later, I still do not have my furtniture. Countless phone calls and store visits and still nothing. The Murrieta store manager assured me he would take care of it and NOTHING. I emailed the president, Eric Foucrier and no response...You would think in this ecomomy the president of the company would want customer service to be stellar to keep business coming in, no response from him is apparent he does not care. Moving forward I will spend my money with a company who values their customers.

• Pj
      3rd of Jun, 2011

linders is a rip off, I bought a adjustable bed from them and I was told the warranty would cover the mechanical problems if I ever had any problems with the bed. Well let me tell you they lied come to find out he warranty was non-exsistence and I was tricked out of 2, 000.00 which includes the bed that is not working and a useless warranty that does not exist and no grocies . So I went straight to the coporate office and they had the nerve to tell me that they would refund me vouchers for grocies if I could show proof that I signed up for the program. Linders is a rip off fraud and when are they going out of business?