Lindelle Studios Photograph & Video / terrible customer service!

1 724 Old York RDJenkintown, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 215-572-8900

It all started when the proofs were ready for us on line. We were told that we would get the proofs in hand to look at. I guess they forgot to tell us it via the internet. We can deal with so far, until there is no family pictures, on picture of the Bride and Groom with the bride's parents. No pictures of the Bride and Groom with the Brides brother. After two week of calling every day twice a day for some rude customer service and waiting for return calls. To get told that they were checking the disk for missing picture took a month to due. Then be told we do have the right to edit out pictures. So you just edit out the Brides family and her parents.

The wedding was in May 2006 and here we are in January 2008 and still no pictures for the price of $2466.62, that the Brides parents paid for. Oh and Lindelle Studios upgrade the album to a digital template page album with digital design, oh boy still on picture of the Brides parents and family. So later in life when the children ask why are there no picture of your mom and dad at your wedding...

Va

Comments

• La
      17th of Jan, 2008

Are you me? I am having the same issue with them. I paid 2,200 and was supposed to get the set or remaining originals. Now since they are digital they are telling me I only get 100 pictures.....out of 328! Also I get a storybook album. I dont want a storybook album! I want what I paid for. If your issue is ever resolved please email and let me know what happened. Lmarie9292@aol.com
    Also did you buy your remaining originals? I am so angry this all happened to me yesterday. I am calling back today (if anyone ever answers) and telling them I want what I paid for!

• Kr
      12th of Mar, 2008

We are having the same issue! They switched from traditional albums to digital albums and I don't like the look of the digital albums as much. I was sold on the traditional album!

They didn't tell us we weren't getting the remaining originals. Oh! I will flip out if they tell us that!! We paid for them!

• Ke
      16th of Oct, 2008

We purchased a package that said we get an additional 200 photos separate our books. They are now telling us that we don't get the photos because we didn't have it put in our "Contract!" I said to them, "Contract! You sold me a package that comes with them and now you tell me I can't get them?" Lindelle so far is the biggenst ripoff. Another thing they never told us about was that if we don't order within 90 days we will be charged a late fee for every month we don't order. It's wonderfull when a salesman sells you a dream exerience only to go and screw you on it later and inform you of these hidden fees or the fact that you only get certain parts of the package if you have expressly written in your contract! I now have my lawyers involved. I would rather pay the lawyers $5000 than see Lindelle charge me a 300 late fee of take 200 photographs away from me.