Lindelle Studios Photograph & Video / terrible customer service!
It all started when the proofs were ready for us on line. We were told that we would get the proofs in hand to look at. I guess they forgot to tell us it via the internet. We can deal with so far, until there is no family pictures, on picture of the Bride and Groom with the bride's parents. No pictures of the Bride and Groom with the Brides brother. After two week of calling every day twice a day for some rude customer service and waiting for return calls. To get told that they were checking the disk for missing picture took a month to due. Then be told we do have the right to edit out pictures. So you just edit out the Brides family and her parents.
The wedding was in May 2006 and here we are in January 2008 and still no pictures for the price of $2466.62, that the Brides parents paid for. Oh and Lindelle Studios upgrade the album to a digital template page album with digital design, oh boy still on picture of the Brides parents and family. So later in life when the children ask why are there no picture of your mom and dad at your wedding...
More Lindelle Studios Photograph & Video Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell - online purchase 
- Dell - dell laptop
- Dell - ps4 vr headset 
- Dell Canada - website details are inaccurate when you come to purchase
- Dell - tech in bakersfield, ca