Linda Spaulding / Check fraud

1 Caro, MI, US Review updated:

So ok I signed up for some goverment grants too.. And less than a week later I get this check from Linda Spaulding for $956.96 I took it to the back right away and they took a copy of it to post of the fraud checks website so that other people would know what that deal was.. Also the woman said that I could cash it but in the long run I would have to pay it back or go to jail... Also the letter that was attached to the check had many spelling errors as well as other thing that where clearly a fraud... So please be careful when applying for grants anything that you put online is free game to anyone... Also who ever is doing this is getting all that money at your expense... For more information you can e-mail me @ [protected]@yahoo.com

Comments

• Re
      Aug 26, 2009
    Linda Spaulding - grant program
    Tennessee

I got a check and want to cash it what if I cash it at a check cashing place instead of the bank will I get away with it... Why is this happening anyway?

• Bl
      Aug 28, 2009

i also recieved a grant check from linda spaulding i also knew that it was a fraud. I just want to let every one know to do your research before cashing a check like this. the routing number that i got was [protected]. So please be carefull.

• Li
    Evanston
    Illinois
    Phone: fax # [protected]
    sendgreendot.com

This lady named Linds Spaulding sent me this fake check. I looked on the website, and did some investigation and found nothing about her or this Greendot Grant Program. Someone need to find her and lock her up. She has been doing this for quote awhile from the information that I had gotten from the internet.