linda rendapuppy scams

1 Review updated:

i started adopting mastiff puppy, from linda renda.i received her information on kijiji.com they are petfinders amongst other products. after contacting ms.renda she informed me that the puppy would cost $250.00 to cover the cost of shots and vet checks, in which i could understand, i agreed, this also cam with a guarentee for christmas delivery, then i was told the cost of shipping would be $100.00, i still agreed through many contacts by e-mail, she always blessed me and my family, she acted very religious. she told me to go to western union, and wire her the money, then the puppy would be on the next flight out, on southwest airlines after receiving the money, i did not here from her, i called her home, a man always answered that did not understand english, and kept telling me the puppy would be shipped out that day. then i received an e-mail that linda renda's daughter was in a car accident.she would ship the puppy the next morning, but now i needed to send her another $280.00 to cover the cost of an airline crate, the airline would not accept the puppy without their crate. at that time i told her to please refund my money, at that point i knew i was being scammed.i did not here from her after that. i phoned the police from my area, and they called her house, the officer was told that linda could not talk because she was deaf.two days later after i repeatly e-mailed her, she e-mailed me back, to let me know that her daughter died, and would ship the puppy that day, she would e-mail me with the flight information. of course i never heard from her, so i called southwest airline, that is when i found out that they do not transport animals. i will not give up, i will press charges. i just lost my husband because of 9-11 illnesses, this was for a surprize for my children, shame on her.

Th

More linda renda Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Li
      Jan 07, 2009

It is a lies that I collected your money