linda renda / HOUSE RENTALS

linda renda tried to rent me a house out of san diego that doesnt belong to her she asked me to send 1, 000.00 and 1, 000.00 she said she was cathiolic and a church goer and that i could get the keys that her and her daughter and husband would sent the keys DHL right away this lady is commiting fraud...this is what she wrote me

Thanks for your response..I am more than happy to read your email and I am sorry for the accident, i pray to God that anything like that will not happen to you in life again.I will be glad if you can send me the money difference western union location because i dont accept money order.You can move in anything you like and, You will have to send first month rent($1, 000), plus security deposit ($1000) making the total of $2, 000.you could send it so that you could secure the House immediately and we will DHL out the keys/documents to you with the address you gave in your application form. But i want you to know that we are from a good Catholic family and will are God fearing. that is more reason why we look up for God fearing tenant also that can take good care of this home.So i want you to know that everything is going to workout fine as soon as i confirm your payment here.so here is the information you will need to send the payment through Wester Union.

Receiver's Name: LINDA RENDA
Address: 71 HURD ST, MILAN MI 48160

Below is the western union payment details i will need from you once you have transfered the money.

More linda renda Complaints & Reviews

Plus linda renda - puppy scams [1]

N  27th of Jan, 2009 by
I was on Craig's list and responded to a house for rent in my area. I received a email from Linda Renda stating herself, husband and 1 daughter moved to Michigan because of her job. She stated she wanted to rent the house out for 2 years and she enclosed pictures. The pictures look like something out of a magazine. I started comparing the background of the pictures and they just did not look right. She listed all the appliances that she left and ask that I promise to take care of her home. The application she enclosed was more of a questionaire. I've never seen an application as a prospective tenant their religion. Also the rental property was listed on Craig's list for $1500 and she replied back saying $1000. Now in my area you can't even find a I bedroom apartment for $1000 dollars and this is a house we are talking about in a nice area. I did ask about the neighborhood but she did not answer she avoided the question all together. Like they say if it sound too good most likely it's not true...