Linda Lirette, Chris LeClair / Loans

1 Medina, WA, United States Review updated:

Have you looked at the court records on Linda Lirette. Boy she likes to go to court a lot. She did say that she is an expert at legal steps to protect my assets. I told her don't need to do that, I need a loan. She offered to meet me, but I did not like the time on the phone. She said she been doing this for years and has many happy clients. Sets up ID protection, LLC, s to put your money into away from the IRS. The more she talked the more I thought I better hang up. Just a heads up on this person. Lots of Banks to go to thank God !!! I started reading about her on the internet and Boy don't think you should work with her or her helper Chris LeClair.

Ho

Comments

• Ro
      15th of Jan, 2010

Good day, Sir/Madam.

Tired of Seeking Loans and Mortgages? Have you been turned down constantly by your banks and other financial institutions? Are you about loosing your home due to financial constrains? We are in the business of offering Non-Collateral Loans For Your financial benefit at 3% minimum.
    If interested, kindly furnish me with the following details below.

1.Full Name.#
    9.Marital Status.#
    10.Sex.#
    11.Amount Needed.#
    12.Loan Duration.#

we will contact you with further information and reliable beneficiary assistance relevant to financing of the loan sum. In acknowledgment of receipt of these details, a well calculated accrued interest, repayment plan and secured payment protection policy will be disclosed in subsequent correspondence.

Thanks for your patronage!

I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Kind regards,