Lincare / portable concentrator

15 jean st, Chelmsford, MA, United States Review updated:

I have called lincare in chelmsford ma six times to check on the status of my portable concentrator. 1st time, my account manager was in a meeting and will call me back. No call 2nd time, she was on the other line and will call me back. No call 3rd time, she was not in that day but I will get a call back. No call. 4th time, the person handling my account does not work there anymore but I will get a call back from the new account manager. No call 5thn time, she was on the other line and would call me back. No call 6th time, the receptionist said she would do her best to answer my question and call me back. No call the next 3 times I called went to the music hold.

Da
Dec 29, 2015

Comments

• Aj
      Jun 22, 2016

Have been doing business with this branch for the past 2 years. Never once in two years have they returned my calls. Finally had enough, and 2 weeks ago I mailed them a letter to them requesting them to fax my records over to another company. Well, two weeks later, they haven't done that either!! I can't understand how this business stays alive.
    During one of my last calls, concerning a portable concentrato, I overheard the girl in the office saying that their account with the purveyor was on hold and they couldn't order anything. THAT did not give me a warm, fuzzy feeling. Anyway she came back on the line to tell me the girl in charge of ordering was out that day, and she would call me the next day. Never happened!!
    That is why I'm going elsewhere. As soon as they fax that info over, and my new account is set up I'll call them to set up an equipment pick up.
    Arthur Roberts