Lincare / home oxygen for my mom

Largo, FL, United States Review updated:

I have been on Lincare Service for well over a year now. I have COPD and use an Oxygen concentrator and portabe Oxygen when I ambulate. I am a "snowbird" and spend 6 months here in Florida and 6 months in my home ouside of Buffalo NY.

I was originally set up in my Florida home in June 2016 and in October went back to my Buffalo home and was set up by Lincare there as well.

Upon my return to my Florida home I called my cutomer service (Lincare) October 20th 2016 to inform them of the date (10/22) that I would be going back to my Florida home and asked them to make arrangements to have my Oxygen set up there with there local Florida office. They said they could not do that for me and that I would have to call the local Lincare office once I got back home to Florida to make arrangemnts to have them re-deliver my oxygen set up. I offered to bring my Oxygen equipment with me as my son drives me back and forth but they would notallow that either.

So I called the local Lincare office on October 23rd and spoke to a cutomer service rep. The only information she would take was my phone number and said she would have someone call me back to make arrangements to have my oxygen delivered and set up. I waited 4 days and never recieved a call from them so I had my son David call again for me. He called on the Oct 27th and spoke to a cutoner service female and she told him the same thing...that someone would call back to get information and set me up. It is NOW October 31st and Istill have NO OXYGEN for my use! I have COPD and my oxygen saturations are in the 80's. I am not only going to report this to my doctor but also to medicare as this company apparently does not feel the need to provide good or even decent service because they have the medicare contract and no competition.

I am appalled by their horrible service and lack of caring about their patients.

My name is Constance Verity

Co
Oct 31, 2017

Comments

• Do
      5th of Dec, 2017

Well it's time for me to blow off a little steam!. I have been on O2 since the start summer of this year.My Insurance cancelled in the end of June, so i have had to pay for my O2 out of pocket!This has been through LinCare, I put in a app for Help to cover the cost of it during the summer on which i had been approved according to LinCare! And that they would only charge me 30% of monthly cost on which is about $288.00, and 70% would be refunded to me in a check!.Which dont get me wrong i am greatful but this Company has sent me for Bill's each month for full Amount!.And when i call them our conversation seems to get no wear!.So Finally i call again this month due to i got another bill for past full and present full amount.I spent a hour plus on the phone for them to tell me i have been approved for the 30%.But it would take some time and they didnt know when it would be put into the system.I asked her well doesnt it just take a person to key it in the system? Her responce yes but she did not when it could be done.And that i would not get a refund check instead my account would be credited with the 70% but didnt know when.Now i was approved back in August2017.What is wrong with picture?.This Company Has VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

• Dj
      28th of Nov, 2018

LINCARE IS A JOKE...we use Jacksonville, Florida... The most non caring & non compassionate company & individuals i have ever encountered. I believe they are trying to kill my 81 yr old father for lack of delivering his oxygen and supplies. He can’t live without it but yet they only deliver monthly with not enough oxygen to last a month. I have to beg to get my dads oxygen delivered! This is ridiculous just as your so called business. Unprofessional at its best!!!
    I have tried contacting Clearwater and other offices only to find they are equally incompetent to be human much less run a business.what a joke!
    Lincare, Inc SUCKS... Do Not Use This company! RUN... there are the most [censored]iest co out here who DO NOT care about your loved one... use one of them! LINCARE SUCKS. LINCARE KILLS THEIR PATIENTS!!!
    lincare-corporate office