Lincare / cpap supplies

West Springfield, MA, United States Review updated:

I received a CPAP machine rental from the Lincare office in West Springfield, MA in January 2016. Apparently the local office didn't inform the CPAP supply center that I had changed from nasal pillows to a full face mask as the CPAP suply center sent nasal pillows. In February the hose kept coming off the elbow at the mask or the elbow would come out. This happened at least twice a night, most nights more than twice. I called Lincare and Cindy told me "patients usually figure out where to position the CPAP machine so this doesn't happen. This continued to happen so I went to Lincare. This time I was told to make sure the hose was pushed all the way on. It wasn't until my doctor called Lincare that the folks at Lincare were willing to believe me and give me a new elbow and new hose. This fixed the problem and I was good for a week before my mask was leaking because it was time for a new pillow (I believe that is what they are called. Unfortunately though at the end of March, the CPAP supply center didn't send any supplies. I called them many times before I could actually speak with a person. When I did speak with a person, the person said that they would send out supplies once they had prior authorization. I called Lincare and was told that I would need to wait to receive the cushion from the CPAP supply center. Three weeks passed and I still hadn't received any supplies. On April 14th I gave up and returned the CPAP machine. When I state "Lincare", I am referring to the local West Springfield, MA office.

Pa
Apr 19, 2016

Comments

• Pa
      Apr 19, 2016

• Mi
      May 16, 2016

I am having the same problem, Dr ordered new machine for me, I needed new supplies so they send me the supplies for the machine I had 5 years ago. Called them to let them know, they said someone would contact me about it and I hear nothing. No customer service at all. Its been nothing but confusion since receiving my new machine. They seem clueless with any changes.

• Wi
      Feb 26, 2018

I had my machine for about a year when I try to order a new mask .they had stop recording me and didn't call me now I have to wait now until I get appointment to check out my machine and then hope fully the insurance will accept my usage so I can get a new mask this could take weeks .They never answerer their phones there Its not a professional place to go to I'm sorry for my commitments but its true .

• To
      Dec 27, 2018

@win202020 This could be the worst company that I have ever tried to deal with. There must be no competent management. They seem to have lost all of my records from my 20 plus years of getting my Cpap supplies from American Home Patient, which Lincare has acquired. I would suggest that you do not do business with Lincare.