Limoges Jewelry / No bracelet, no refund

I ordered an engraved birthstone bracelet from this company. It never arrived and I paid over $48 for it. I emailed customer service and got no response. I called customer service and spoke to someone in the Phillipines. She read from a script. I told her I wanted my money back. She kept saying she would resubmit my order. I called back and asked for a supervisor, also from the Phillipines, who agreed to give me a full refund. I received an email stating I would get a full refund in 1-2 weeks. Then I got another email stating since it was a returned item, they would not refund the shipping. I/my dtr never got the item. This company is horrible. Never ever buy anything from them.

Su

Comments

• As
      Sep 29, 2010

Hello,

I am the VP over LimogesJewelry.com. I know that you have reached out to me personally as well but wanted to assure you that I am looking into this for you right away and will make sure that we do everything possible to resolve this situation to your satisfaction.

Sincerely,
    A. Schneider

• Ti
      Feb 02, 2011

I am actually going through something of the same matter. I placed an order on the 28th of Jan. but decided to cancel after I read all the complaints but was told that I could not cancel even though they say I havent been charged yet which is a lie because it is pending on my account. a phillipines lady told me to wait until i recieve them and then mail them back but it will take about a month to recieve my money. never again will i order from this bootlegged company

• As
      Feb 02, 2011

Tiffany, I am the VP over LimogesJewelry.com and I am happy to get this straightened out for you. You can contact me directly at [protected]@mbmcompany.com.

Sincerely,