LIMITED TRESURES / OBAMA COINS

1 312 A. WILSON PIKE CIRCLETN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-483-0614

THEY HAVE MANY ADDRESS ON THE WEB AND PHONE NUMBERS. I WAITED 2 MONTHS FOR THE COINS THEY CHARGED ME DOUBLE ACCORDING WHAT THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO CHARGE ME. I ORDER 2 SERTS FROM THE MINT DIRECTLY AND RECIEVED THEM IN ABOUT 7 OR 8 DAYS. I WAS ABSOLUTELY SUPPRISED HOW QUICK I RECIEVED THEM. LIMIT TRESUREES IS A TOTAL RIP OFF. PLEASE FILE COMPLAINTS VICTIMS

Je

Comments

• Fu
      22nd of Apr, 2009

What a pain in the neck Limited Treasures was. I agree in the sense that they have web addresses that do not work, conflicting phone numbers, etc. The customer service reps contradicted each other's explanations for the delay in my order. Today we were told that 3, 000 wooden presentation boxes were defective, thus the delay in shipping. At first we received a phone call alerting us to the two week delay. Now the delay has extended to four weeks. The shipping date, we were promised today was going to be April 30, to arrive on May 15. We originally placed the order on February 15 -- imagine, three months to ship out a box with coins! We have been told our credit card would be refunded, which I doubt will happen and, thus, have already filed a dispute with them through our credit card company.

• Sm
      30th of Apr, 2009

With such poor customer service, Limited Treasures should be out of business. They are definitely a rip off. I've been waiting since the beginning of February for my coin album and wooden presentation box. Every time I call there is a new excuse for the delay. I have been told on several occasions that my coins have been mailed out, only to be given an incorrect tracking number. I'm on the phone with Limited Treasures as I type. I'm waiting for another tracking number. I've been on hold for over 45 minutes. I will never do business with them again. This is one of the biggest frauds out there. Just one step below Madolph. Thanks for nothing Limited Treasures. Mad as Hell

• Co
      8th of May, 2009

Yes..this is all COMPLETELY true! OMG! I ordered them dumb coins in Feb09 and just got them yesterday! And let me tell you, they are JUNK!! They are small and I cancelled the second set that they wanted to charge me for before I got the first ones almost. The quality is PISS POOR! After I ordered in Feb I called them two times and both times they lied about shipping times. I waited both times on the line about 20 minutes and was even cut off several times! Limited Treasure should be "Limited JUNK". I discourage anyone to purchase anything from that place and the dumb Americas Value Showcase (www.as.tv/) that it is associated with. They are all RIP OFFS! I am still going to put in BBB complaint on them. They are HORRIBLE and should be sued. Beleive me you will not like them once you get them. They are the size of a dime! I hope you have good eyes or a magnifying glass to be able to see them well. They suck!

6th of Aug, 2009

LIMITED TREASURE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN ASAP. I AGGRED WITH ALL COMPLAINTS SINCE I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THEM I ORDERED THE OBAMA COINS IN FEB AND GOT THEM LAST WEEK. I CALLED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE SEVERAL TIMES AND GOT THE SAME MESSAGES THAT THEY TRIED SENDING THEM TO ME. WHAT A BUNCH OF LIES. I FINALLY GOT MY COINS AFTER 5 MONTHS.

• Lc
      10th of Sep, 2009

We ordered 5 sets of these coins months ago and still haven't received them. We have cancelled this order and requested our money back and still haven't heard a word. They keep telling me that they were mailed out July 12th. And they charged me $400 on my credit card. I am still paying interest on that card. We should all ban together and sue the pants off this company. I did turn them in to the better business bureau. Anyone know how to deal with these people?

• Ol
      22nd of Sep, 2009

Every time you view an infomercial for anything, no matter how tempting the offer, the FIRST thing you should do is go on the internet, type in the name of their product or website, then put the words "don't buy" in front of that, or the word "ripoff" behind that. That will get you past the first three pages of phony websites, constructed to blindside you with glowing comments and testimonials. You will then get to pages like this one, and get a real eyeful of what that company is all about, and eventually learn what ALL infomercials are all about. They ALL just want your credit card number, so they can get into your pocket and steal as much as they can - before you holler like hell.

28th of Oct, 2009

I ordered coin bears on August 1st I have a charge of $12.95 on my bank statement from Sept. 2, which is not even what the cost was suppose to be ($36.00) I called and the lady said that charge was jsut to verify my credit card and would come off, then the $36.oo would be charged when they shipped. Well here it is Almost November 1st and the Charge of 12.95 is still on my bank statment, no bears are here...and I feel at anyday another charge of the originally quoted $36.00 will jsut pop on there. How can these people just charge your card whenever they feel like it?! I am furious, what if these were a gift for someone 2 months ago.

28th of Oct, 2009

Business Contact and Profile for Limited Treasures, Inc.
    Name: Limited Treasures, Inc.
    Phone: (800) 330-4211

Principal: Darla Atkins

Customer Contact: Darla Atkins - (615) 377-8099

• Dr
      4th of Feb, 2010

I feel this complaints are true. I'm dealing with the some problems. I ordered the coin bears with the free promo presidential Washington bear plus the set of four presidential bears back in August of 2009. I've been billed two months ago( in December) for the presidential bears and bears 15-16 have NOT received them. I've talked to everyone on payroll ( it seems) and was told by a supervisor that she promise that they would be sent out and i would receive them in one week, a week later no bears. I myself DO NOT like paying for items that I'm not receiving. They don't even call you to tell you that there may be a back order on these items, you have to call and be put on hold for an hour before you find this out.

• Je
      9th of Feb, 2010

The company is truly a fraudulent and has disreputable business practices. Same happend to me.

• Je
      9th of Feb, 2010

Use this website to file complaint. BBB has over 100 complaints on file already on this company.

1st of Mar, 2010

I agree! TOTAL FRAUD!!!

PROMISE after PROMISE but, no merchandise!!!

They should be shut down byBBB or the state.