Limited Treasures/State Coin Bears / Order not completed

1 PA, United States Review updated:

Ordered in 1999 from a TV ad when the company was America's Value Showcase and also ordered the large year-end bears (paid in full). Shipments fairly regular until 2009. I began calling in July 2009 and received these excuses: Bear #48 & 49 shipped July 6 and #50 on backorder; large bears for 07 & 08 possibly shipping 8/1; Should receive the end of August and large bear by end of year; Called again and told I would receive coin bear by end of Sept.; Next call I was told the bears shipped in July but there was a massive recall and all bears would be shipped in November but large bears on backorder and would ship in January 2010. Now no one ever answers the phone due to high call volume--only a recording to leave a message for next available customer service representative who will thoroughly research your account and "attempt" to contact you in 7/10 days. I just sent them an e-mail requesting immediate shipment or I would contact Consumer Protection in the Tennessee Attorney General's Office.

More Limited Treasures/State Coin Bears Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• He
      31st of Mar, 2010

I have not recieved my last 2 bears (numbers 49 and 50) . Can you please send . These have already been paid for

• He
      31st of Mar, 2010

I recieved all my coin bears except the 49 and 50 state (Alaska and Hawaii). These are prepaid. Can you please ship