Limited Treasures/State Coin Bears / Items not received

1 PA, United States

I started this collection in 1999 after seeing a TV ad and received bears through 2008 when the company was America's Value Showcase. I prepaid for them including the large year-end bears with all 5 coins. Excuses have been: Items had been placed on an employee's desk who didn't work there anymore; Items on backorder; They were shipped and I should have them by the end of August; Next call said end of September 2009; There was a massive recall and bears would be shipped in November and the final large bear for 2008 would ship in January 2010. Impossible to get through on the phone. Recording constantly says "high volume of calls" so leave a message for next available customer service representative who will thoroughly research account and "attempt" to contact you in next 7-10 days. The complete collection is showing for sale at avs.tv. I just sent an e-mail to Limited Treasures to complete my order by March 31, 2010 or I will report them to Consumer Protection in the Tennessee Attorney General's Office.

More Limited Treasures/State Coin Bears Complaints & Reviews