Limited Treasures / coin bears

1 2000 mallory lane 130-521Franklin, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-330-4211

I ordered a set of coin bears in Augt of 2009. I still have not recieved bear number 3 new jersey and also a dollar bear. I assume will never get them
I paid over 500 dollars and all I wamt is these bears to complete my collection. Every time I call I get a run around. I recommed no one deals with this company.
They take your money and run. I need the Washington dollasr bear. Thqnk you Randell Moore Email address is graybeard21@att.net
Phone [protected]

Comments

• Re
      8th of Feb, 2010

I ordered the bears off tv in july of 09 still haven't recived all my bears PAID IN FULL

• Je
      9th of Feb, 2010

Same happened to me. Ordered coins in early December for Christmas gift. Never arrived. Called to cancel, and got run around. Very disreputable company. Over 100 complaints filed with Better Business Bureau.

Go to:

to file your complaint. Current file on BBB action against Limited Treasures is very informative.

• Ri
      12th of Feb, 2010

I've ordered the Presidential coin bears and received someone else order. I've tried to find out what I should have had compared to what I have. Can't get anyone to talk to me. I've also order the State Bears and I can't get anyone to tell me what I'm suppose to have with them either. Was told to leave a message--which I did. No called back. Who am I suppose to talk to when I can't even get a human on the phone.

• St
      27th of Mar, 2010

I also paid 516 for 4 set US quarters cion 12/14/2009 and I waited until early March 2010 trying to contact them by phone and by emails. Needless to say my email to customerservice@limitedtreasues.com (March 11) got no response.
    Then I did two things ( you can counted this as thress as I used my AE to paid for the order) and my order "eventually" delivered to my door today (March 27, 2010).
    1. I filed an official online complaint to BBB, you can check online and select the one located at TN (have to go to their business register state) on March 17 - 10 days passed their Voice messages said they will reply email.
    2. I called AE and ask them to block any future charges from this merchaint and asked them to contact limited treasures to refun my money or deliver the coins.
    The 2nd is a little bit tricky because I debate this credit card charge or report a fraud that passed 60 days period posted to my cards. But the customer service lady - her name is Bonnie (very nice and helpful) and got my whole story. Because I got a letter from limited treasures dated Jan 18, 2010 about the delay of deliver the coins "because of computer error". Bonnie was able to help me try to push the 60 days grace period from that date for my fraud report. Got to love AE of their service about this!
    I did not know exactly which one get them to finally deliver my cion set today. But, the confirmation email of my BBB complaint said "please allow 30 days from the date of notification, before inquiring about the status of the complaints". I also will not want to do business with them anymore.
    Hope this will help all the victims here to either get their money back or receive their order.

• De
      5th of Apr, 2010

I have been collecting Coin Bears since Aug. 2001. It has taken me many months to try and complete my set!! I hadn't had any trouble until the last few months. Now we cannot get them to answer a phone message or an email. My husband even told them we would report them to the BBB if they didn't answer us and get us the last of our bears which is Hawaii and Iowa. That is all we need just two bears and our set will be finished!!!

We did contact the BBB and they responded back blaming us as to the mix up. Then they told the BBB they had two bears that were paid for and two bears that were not. The orangement has always been they take a payment out automatically and then ship the bear. If two were paid for already why didn't they send the bears!! They told BBB they would send the paid for bears out to us in 30 days---well, we did get two bears, but they were two bears we already have!!! The two we need, we are still waiting for them. Now out of our pocket we have to ship the two bears back to them and continue to wait.

I think all of us who are still waiting or have paid money and are still waiting need to get together and file a class action suit against them? If anyone would know anything about how we could do this please write to us all on this website.