Limewire.co.uk / Fraud business practices!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I bought limewire on sunday 25th march '07which gives me access to download music from the internet, after installing i found 360 share pro on my computer, limewire did not say that i would be buying this product nor did they say that 360 share pro was in any way anything to do with them. The product will not work and i feel i have been conned into buying a product that not only does not work but which i had no idea i was buying in their first place. I have sent them an e mail requesting a refund, whether i receive one is anybodies guess.

Yours sincerely,
Tyler Higham

Comments

Ca
  27th of Mar, 2007

I bought limewire on Saturday 3th march 0/7 the product dont work. I have sent an email requesting refund.

Ja
  19th of Nov, 2007

You dont have to pay for lime wire unless you get the upgraded version!

An
  15th of Dec, 2007

I bought limewire, which has been debited from my bank account. I have had limewire for three weeks and suddenly the plug has been pulled. Now the defunct limewire has got my bank details, will they be able to draw out any monies they like. Advice. try to use British companies if possible. Answers would be appreciated.

Da
  24th of Jan, 2008

I've had the same problem. Having looked into it I've found that Number One Music Inc, 642 Main Street, Charlestown, St.Kitts runs many sites:
Mp3RealMusic.com,
360share-pro,
iMusicAccess.com,
FreeMp3Provider.com,
NetFreeMusic.com,
NetFreeMp3.com

I managed to get a full refund by threatening them with getting in touch with the local newspaper "The Democrat" and the local police:
Royal St. Kitts & Nevis Police Force
Force Headquarters
Cayon Street
Basseterre
St. Kitts

Go to this address:
Login and then click on "contact us", click on billing support and send them an email. I was amazed when I got a responce. More amazed when I got my money back!
Good luck!

Jo
  28th of Jun, 2008

Had the old version of limewire and was happy with it but limewire were offering a chance to upgrade without paying. To my disappointment the old version had been wiped out and the updated version is corrupted. So i'm left with no limewire. Go figure!!

Sh
  10th of Mar, 2009

The also run an online click through from facebook to google money maker ! and then scam your card for small amounts building up to big amounts !! We ended up cancelling our card and getting it back from the card provider as this business is a fraudulent operator. Beware emillionaire and similar - I contacted their email to no avail !! no refunds or anything?