LimeWire.com / Unauthorized charges

On 04/27/2008 at 5:17 pm pst I ordered Lime Wire and paid a one time payment of $ 49.95 with credit card, I got the service I paid for but my computer crashed in September and when I try re-installing the service it is demanding another payment of $ 49.95. When I put down my E-mail they claim it is not a valid E-mail, which it is the same one I bought the service with, I am hoping to settle this by being able to re-install the service which I paid for. I did sent an E-mail to tmw@clickbank.com whom charge the $49.95 for the service on behalf of Limewire and they responded acknowledging the transaction and said that sales@americamp3network will be in touch with me in 2 business days well it has been 25 days and no one has been in touch, at the end of the E-mail it said to be patient I think I have been patient, so lets wait for the results.

Comments

• Al
      2nd of May, 2007
    LimeWire.com - No product, no reply
    United Kingdom

Sent monies to LimeWire.com via Paypal, funds extracted from account, but no confirmation or reply from limewire nor any e mails answered, of which there was many. Can someone help.

Regards,
    A Mackenzie

• Mr
      17th of May, 2008

DEAR SIR.
    I HAVE USED LIMEWIRE FOR YEARS.I HAVE NEVER HAD A REPLY. I AM A PENSIONER.
    AND I FEEL THAT YOU COULD HAVE HELPED ME MORE.I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO RETRIEVE IT.
    PLEASE PLEASE CAN YOU REACTIVATE IT PLEASE
    ENGLAND
    HU152XU
    TELEPHONE NUMBER.01430448830

29th of May, 2008

This is a good idea but most of the time i am sure that people sign up without understanding what they were doing or it is assumed to be; Please refund my withdrawal from my bank as soon as possible.

26th of Dec, 2008
    LimeWire.com - took money off my credit card when not supposed to
    clickbank or limewire i dont know

I was goin to get music for my sons new ipod and i went on limewire.com and there was a program for 4 yrs. unlimited and it said it was .95 cents a mon. so i put all my info in the computer including my credit card # and then it said the price would be $49.95 and i dont have that in my checking account so i didnt push on the confirm buy. I just exited out and I went ahead and went to itunes instead cause it was cheaper and my nephew was giving me the cash to put in my account and i went to my e-mail and seen that i was charged for the limewire well i didnt want that and i dont have the funds to cover it either can you please get back to me to let me know what we can do about this?

30th of Jul, 2009

i got lime wire the other day and thought they had scammed me also then i called my credit card holder and they gave me this number to get in contact with lime wire the number is 866-275-0925 they fixed the download and even though the songs take so long to download and they are supposed to be refunding the remainder balance of the money they took.