Limewire Pro / Downloading Old Hindi Songs

United States, New York, Brooklyn Review updated:
146 minna street
Phone: 1347-627-5592
You can try searching for the downloaded sounds by going to Start>>Search or going through your limewire files.
You can find limewire files under Documents>>limewire>>saved or by clicking the "explore" button on any downloaded limewire file while limewire is opened.

If the files show up there, they have been saved, but may be infected and will not play on your computer. If you still cannot open them via going directly through your files it would be a good idea to just delete them, in case your files are infected.

Search for your songs again and download them from a different limewire file to see if it works from a different file.

N  29th of Mar, 2008 by

Limewire Pro - Software
New Zealand

I had paid for my limewire pro download and now after every download it seems to take a decent amount of time to get back to normal running stage
Very very very annoying sometimes i will be waiting a good 5 minutes after every download to wait for it to go back to normal
Wondering if there was any fix to the problem
N  9th of Jul, 2009 by

limewire/ limewire pro - paid for limewire pro and it wasn't downloaded on to computer

I would like either for limewire to give me a refund or tell me how to upload it
N  4th of Aug, 2009 by

Limewire Pro - limewire pro
New Zealand

i brought limewire pro off you people but have just lost my life time membership after 8 months all because apparantly because you are not the official limewire co just pretending to be so please agree to refund or fix this thanks
N  15th of Mar, 2011 by

Limewire Pro - lost music downloads
Limewire Pro
Phone: 937-962-4232

For the past 3 years I paid limewire for my music downloads, now I have lost everything that I had purchased from them. I have heard nothing as far as getting my music or money back or anything for that matter, except that it no longer exists. What can I do about it?? This is definitely bad business and I am not pleased at all. I need answers!!
N  16th of Mar, 2011 by
Everything that you downloaded from Limewire onto your computer should still be there if you backed it up properly. Anyways, Limewire has been closed due to legality reasons with pirated software and music.
N  22nd of Apr, 2011 by

Limewire Pro - lost music downloads
LimeWire Pro

I do not need your spyware program and I don't feel I should be charged for somthing I don't want or need.