Limbo.com / Fradulent use of my cell phone number

1 270 East Lane, Suite 1Burlingame, CA, United States Review updated:

This company is a fraud and a thief. I have never even heard of their service until I got to text messages from them in the middle of the night saying I had signed up for something. I never signed up for anything of the sorts and I also was rudely awakend by their texts at 1:46 am on 10/16/2008. This company has to be stopped. I contacted their customer support about paying me for the texts I didn't ask for and I will see that they say.

Li

More Limbo.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Su
  6th of Nov, 2008

The same thing happened to me, something needs to be done about it.

Ri
  10th of Nov, 2008

Me too, I want to know where they got my number

Br
  13th of Feb, 2009

I agree with your messages!!! I just got two text messages from this company. The first one said something like, thanks for your subscription, to cancel your subscription text back "stop" (which I did!!). My second one (before I texted stop) gave me a weekend weather report and somthing about "stop your credit card debt..." I'm very upset...where did they get my information from? My 3rd text I just received from them thankfully stats that I've been taken off of their list. I better not be charged some subscription fee!!!

Pa
  21st of Apr, 2009

I VEVY STRONGLY AGREE.I HATE THAT COMPANY, I NEVER
SIGNED UP FOR ANYTHING WITH THEM AND THEY KEEP SENDING ME TEXT MESSAGES.I TRIED BUT, CANT GET THEM TO STOP.I HOPE
THAT BUY CALLING THAT (888)NUMBER TO OPT OUT, THEY
STOP SENDING THOSE VERY ANOYING TEXT MESSAGES.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Ma
  11th of Aug, 2009

I keep getting these stupid weather limbo's on my cell phone it's pissing me off. I have a pay as go phone and I don't even use my phone because of this limbo if god is real please take this stupid, sorry, no good %&^&$ limbo off my phone. : -{ It's costing lot's of money.

Mi
  10th of Feb, 2010
Limbo.com - text messages UNAUTHERIZED
limbo

receive weather reports in the form of text messages I did not autherize and just found out I have to pay for them have tryied to call and get a recording saying I need an axcess code I have no idea what there talking about all I want to do is get rid of the service sooner rather than later like right now 2/10/10