Limageplus.com / Credit card charged, order never received!

It is now 2/14/07. On 9/1/06 I ordered three camisoles totaling 161.70 with shipping. My credit card was charged on 10/15/06 BEFORE they were sent out-which in itself is bad practice.

It is now 4 months later and I STILL have not received them. On top of that this company will not return calls or e-mails. In late Dec I finally got to talk to a real live person who said that the calls were not returned because according to their records, they had been shipped out. Duh... why then would I keep bugging them? I have not received them and if they did send them out obviously there is a problem. I have not moved, my address has not changed and I have not received them. I am angry at the fact the the customer service with this company is terrible.

I have never before had a problem with on line ordering. Maybe they were reputable companies and this is not. Do not order from this company!!!

Comments

• Ef
      16th of Feb, 2007

I have ordered from this company many times over the years and have never had a problem like you describe! I shop online quite frequently and this place has always been nothing other than helpful to me and everyone that I have referred to them. I will continue to shop with them and so will my friends. I find it hard to believe that if as you said your stuff was mailed, maybe it got lost? Ever thought about that? I have had stuff to go missing in the mail and have it show up months later, but I certainly did not feel it was necessary to try and ruin a biz because I got mad at them! Come on, get a grip, if you were that pissed and you charged it, call your cc company and let them know you did not get it! It is as simple as that. I really enjoy shopping with them, I like their attention, I like that they have what I want and if they don't, they go the extra mile to get it for me. I call that GREAT customer service.