Lillian Vermeulen / Cancelled balloon rides vegas

1 VEGAS, US

Attached please see email trail of cancelled balloon ride in vegas in september already.
I have made numerous calls, sent numerous emails with no response. I call from sa everytime - not cheap either.
I just feel that this really not the way a company like expedia should treat a customer.
I appeal that something gets done.

I can be contacted on [protected] or [protected]
Thanking you

Lillian

Requested email: vegas balloon rides - waiver request - case id : [req:s-[protected]]

Dear mrs l vermeulen,

Thank you for contacting expedia about your refund request for your monday–thursday flight - sunrise balloon ride.

We would like to inform you that we are still trying to coordinate with the vegas balloon rides about your request. We will keep you posted as soon as we receive their reply.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for choosing expedia.

Miguel
Expedia customer service team

[protected]@gmail. com
10/26/16 to travel

Thank you so much. It really was a great disappointment for us.

Expecting you reply soon

Lillian

Sent from my iphone

Lillian vermeulen

11/9/16 to travel
Hi miguel

Re:vegas balloon rides - waiver request - case id : [req:s-[protected]]

With reference to email below I would like to have an update on progress of refund of almost two months ago.

I really think I have been patient enough.

The facts are that they cancelled flight without even letting us know first of all. We arrived at venue at some unearthly hour, we had to pay all transport costs for something that never happened.

This really is a lot of money that I really need and I really feel that me getting impatient now is well justified.

Awaiting your response.