Lilimay Baby Shop / no refund

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

this shop cant deliver goods. Take orders dont deliver and fail to refund the money. DO NOT USE. If they have scammed you or someone you know please joing our facebook campain search Lili May Baby Shop needs to be colsed down. Thanks for your help.

Be

Comments

• Al
      9th of Apr, 2010

Many others are complaining that Lilimay took their money and didnt deliver:

14th of Apr, 2010

I agree, a friend drove for two hours to their industrial unit, after placing a large order - to see if she could obtain a refund. The doors were locked but upon closer inspection she could see two men through the letter box, who refused to answer the door. They are taking orders, sending out the smallest part of that order and then telling the public that the remaining order is out of stock. They then keep your money and hope you will get bored chasing them. The whole thing is one big scam! You stand no chance of anyone ever answering your phone calls. Please listen to this blog and stay well clear of Lilimay!!

• Li
      12th of May, 2010

I ordered a buggie and never recieved it and they took £200 of my accont on the 8 march and they still havent refund me my money no one emailing me back and no answer on phone. does any one no what my options are here im living in ireland. am very angry £2oo down the drain!!!