Liligalcontact & returns

My wife made a purchase from LiLiGal of a swimming suit…unless you pay close attention it's difficult to find out that all item are being shipped from China, which means any returns the shipping the cost will become more than the product will be worth. LiLiGal will not except COD or returns without prior authorization.
Her swim suit was ordered in a medium size but a 2XX was shipped. The size marking were on both the plastic outer wrapping and on the swim suit. I took pictures which were sent via the special ticket they required me to open to make any contact with them.
Trying to contact LiLiGal is impossible, no matter what you try, they want you to open a communication ticket which they say they will reply to within 24 hours…not in my case after two attempts. I got them to answer by opening a dispute through PayPal, but remember PayPal may not be able to get you a refund.
LiLiGal did offer me 50% refund and keep the three size too big swim suit, I refused the offer and that was the last time I ever heard from LiLIGal after many attempts.
If you use Google Earth to look-up the address they supply on their web-site Google Earth will take you to a big parking lot. (could be a mistake) but I'm betting LiLiGal is only a clearing house for many other manufactures in China.
My purpose is to inform others and to hope PayPal will look into company.
Good Luck if you decide to purchase from LiLiGal.com

Liligal
Liligal

Bi
Dec 17, 2017

Comments

• Am
      Aug 21, 2018

I returned a swimming suit for exchange on 7/2/18. Please check my order and see if you did indeed receive it.
    RMA: LL18061211480885640629. I need the next larger size than I returned.
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ORDER
    THANKS
    AMY ANDERMANN
    7231 Ernest Floyd N. Rd.
    Gonzales, LA 70737

• Am
      Aug 21, 2018

RMA: LL18061211480885640629. I need the next larger size than I returned.
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ORDER
    THANKS
    AMY ANDERMANN
    7231 Ernest Floyd N. Rd.
    Gonzales, LA 70737

Aug 31, 2018

Gee this is strange because these complaint are about a bathing. Suit they ordered all wrong size" I hav the same issue. Most complicated return system ever. If I had known it was coming from China I would not have ordered. It looks like they do everything in their power to discourage returns. I will let everyone know.

• Di
      Oct 17, 2018

I HAVE BEEN sending notes to you folks to return (3) items i ordered TWICE.I WANT TO RETURN THEM
    BECAUSE I CAN ONY WEAR (1) AT A TIME.THEY ARE IN THE ORIGINAL BAGS AND THE BAG THEY CAME IN.

PLEASE
    SEND ME YOUR RETURN ADDRESS SO I CAN GET CREDIT AND SEND THEM BACK .

DIANE R. PARSONS

• Cr
      Nov 09, 2018

I wish I'd read these comments before ordering instead of after. The clothes looked so appealing. But one blouse must be about a size 16-18 when I'm size 12, with no label of any kind attached to it. Another blouse is beige with black notes on it. There are many mottled white marks in the beige area. My very first bad experience ordering goods online. And I suspect any attempt to seek redress would be more aggravating than what it is worth. Just annoying when a company gets away with such poor customer service.

Liz Morris